KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Sparkle - Soccer streams

jacksuarez7

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
Sparkle - Soccer streams
« on: January 25, 2019, 04:37:25 am »
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone knew of a sports addon which contains acestream links for the football now that the reddit soccerstreams page was taken down - this must have been the source for the links contained within Sparkle which I found to be the most reliable addon for the English premier league football. I have a host of other sports addons installed but find them patchy when it comes to premiership football.....any advice welcomed.

Cheers

Admin

• +33/-0
    • View Profile
    • Kodi Tips
Re: Sparkle - Soccer streams
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 07:19:03 am »
The newest version of Sparkle, 0.0.83, has the updated r/soccerstreams_epl and r/soccerstreams_other loaded in!

jacksuarez7

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 07:03:57 am »
Not working anymore for me........was working briefly but now I get errors when I try to select the EPL or Other soccer streams. Have most other generally known Sports addons (Joker/Sports 365/Hulk etc) but can't find any which list acestream links for games. Watched yesterday's matches with a flaky stream from Sports365 and poor quality Mobdro stream) - has anyone got another suggestion for Acestream match links?

johnnylager

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 02:09:35 pm »
the streams have moved to r/footballconnection

someone has forked sparkle and he said he'd try and keep on top of future moves

https://github.com/JoshhIM/plugin.video.sparkle

jacksuarez7

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 03:58:50 am »
Cheers thanks for the info!

johnnylager

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2019, 09:50:35 am »
The original Dev has added the ability to add subreddits, go back to the original and add whatever is the current soccer one. It was influentialspheres as of yesterday.

jacksuarez7

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 08:57:01 am »
Thanks for that - did the update and it worked (or well with limited success anyway) for the matches on Sunday!