KodiTips Forums

Stream Stops Then....

roztom

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Stream Stops Then....
« on: November 11, 2017, 05:42:36 pm »
When I am Streaming "The Hitman's Bodyguard" (1080p/5.1) using Covenant/Real-Debrid (as an example). This is happening on various add-ons movies, etc. It will play from anywhere for 30 sec to 6 min and then freeze.

This is not buffering. I have a solid downstream around 40M and when it is playing the picture is sharp, no pixelation and no buffering. The 5.1 sound is perfect. Then it stops.

When it freezes if I put it on pause and then immediately hit play it continues like nothing happened until it freezes again.

There is no buffering and I have no connectivity issue.

Are any of you experiencing this issue? Any suggestions or is this something that is on the server side/host of this movie? Thought/Suggestions? Is there an adjustment I should be looking at in Kodi?  Thanks!!

Kodi 17.5, H96+, Android 7.1, Real-Debrid
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 05:45:14 pm by roztom »

flhthemi

• +11/-1
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: Stream Stops Then....
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 08:56:54 am »
Sounds to me like the server hosting the file is maxed out or near it. Nothing you can do but try different sources or just download the movie and watch it.

roztom

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Stream Stops Then....
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 09:03:10 am »
Sounds to me like the server hosting the file is maxed out or near it. Nothing you can do but try different sources or just download the movie and watch it.

Tx.. DO you thiink this has to do with the Video Frame Rate? So I should assume there is no video setting to tweak - this is happening on other streams.

Tx