KodiTips Forums

Covenant and Trakt quirk

bor15

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Covenant and Trakt quirk
« on: November 13, 2017, 12:19:01 am »
Hey guys,

I have the latest Kodi (17.5), Covenant (1.1.30) install on windows 10, MAC and android. Trakt is authorised and if i go into covenant then new eps my shows are there. But when i watch an ep it is not being marked as watched with a tick. I can go back and forth through the menus but nothing changes. If i then click to context menu and click watched in trakt, it gets a tick and then moves on to the next ep to be watched or vanishes waiting for another ep to be screened at a later date. If i go to another kodi install this is reflected. I have re-authorised my trakt account also

bor15

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant and Trakt quirk
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 03:32:41 am »
ok, i have just watched an ep of wisdom of the crowd. the ep does get a tick to it to say i have watched it. when i go to the context menu it has unwatch in trakt as an option. So trakt in my covenant on windows 10, knows i have watched it but covenant on my mac doesnt. this leads me to think that the info is not being relayed back to trakt. now if i unwatch in trakt on the context menu, then watch in trakt it gets a tick and vanishes from my mac and windows 10. it even vanishes on exodus which i still have loaded and trakt authorised.

broknsymetry

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant and Trakt quirk
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 01:40:48 pm »
Trakt scrobbling has been hit and miss in Covenant for some time.  I have even tried entering my own Trakt API key into Covenant (in the trakt.py module and also in the __init__.py) but it did not help and kept getting overwritten every update.  The Kodi Trakt module works fine.  I have also had some issues with the Trakt DB itself, but I respect their hard work and have come to expect some issues since they are supported only by the good will of their patrons.  I have mostly resigned myself to updating Trakt info manually from their website. :(