KodiTips Forums

Covenant issue on Firestick.

jplummer93

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Covenant issue on Firestick.
« on: November 19, 2017, 11:01:04 am »
Hi there,

I recently bought a Firestick, never been used (the first edition).

I have downloaded Kodi 17.6 and Covenant. I can load streams for films etc but everything is very slow. When I click on a stream, it just thinks about it with the loading wheel and then just doesn't do anything. Could anyone help me with a fix? I tried doing the HD loading to 0% and turn off Codec or whatever that was, but no change. First I though it could be my internet but other apps (iplayer etc) work absolutely fine. I also have Kodi on my laptop and there are no problems with streaming on that. Note: I do not have a VPN but am looking to get one (if anyone could recommend the best value for money), but still don't think this is the the issue as it's working fine on my laptop.

Please help!

Thanks,

Jamie

dada

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant issue on Firestick.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 03:20:58 pm »
Hi there,

I have downloaded Kodi 17.6 and Covenant. I can load streams for films etc but everything is very slow. When I click on a stream, it just thinks about it with the loading wheel and then just doesn't do anything. Could anyone help me with a fix? I tried doing the HD loading to 0% and turn off Codec or whatever that was, but no change. First I though it could be my internet but other apps (iplayer etc) work absolutely fine. I also have Kodi on my laptop and there are no problems with streaming on that. Note: I do not have a VPN but am looking to get one (if anyone could recommend the best value for money), but still don't think this is the the issue as it's working fine on my laptop.

Please help!

Thanks,

Jamie

http://koditips.com/colossus-repo-gone-urlresolver-offline/

jplummer93

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 08:47:29 am »
Hi there,

Please help!

Thanks,

Jamie

Excuse me what does this mean? Should I try download covenant from another source and start again?

dada

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 09:38:35 am »
Hi there,

Please help!

Thanks,

Jamie

Excuse me what does this mean? Should I try download covenant from another source and start again?
It means the repository is dead and offline. Yes, find another source.

flhthemi

• +11/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 10:09:06 am »
Beware of other sources! No one knows just yet what new sources are SAFE!