KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

vpn and my kodi stick

albany46

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
vpn and my kodi stick
« on: November 22, 2017, 05:06:50 am »
My amazon stick will not load and I feel its the VPN program that I prechased from this site is causing the problem. Is there any way to fix this.  I have tried pluging and unpluging the firestick from the tv and from the electric plug in the wall.  that has not helped. the stick tries to load..but takes me to the VPN screen which I cannot not get out of.  Help please, ty.

MarKenal

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: vpn and my kodi stick
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 10:52:12 am »
My amazon stick will not load and I feel its the VPN program that I prechased from this site is causing the problem. Is there any way to fix this.  I have tried pluging and unpluging the firestick from the tv and from the electric plug in the wall.  that has not helped. the stick tries to load..but takes me to the VPN screen which I cannot not get out of.  Help please, ty.
have you tried to install different add-on? they shut down several add-ons so maybe you have been updated something and after the update it just stopped working. try to use some other addon.

Evalof

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
vpn and my kodi stick
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 03:57:40 am »
I have the same question.

Are all ports open and is VPN response still good?