KodiTips Forums

Real Debrid links not working on Covenant on FireStick

emshem

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Real Debrid links not working on Covenant on FireStick
« on: November 24, 2017, 11:45:19 am »
Hello!

I have enabled Real Debrid on Covenant on Kodi on my FireStick and none of the RD links work. Nothing will play.

If I disable Real Debrid, it works.

How can this be?

I bought the FireStick yesterday so everything is the latest version of everything.

I hope somebody can help.

This is my first ever post in any forum ever. I think I have exhausted all other resources on the internet!

flhthemi

• +11/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: Real Debrid links not working on Covenant on FireStick
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 12:03:19 pm »
Do you have a real debrid account?

emshem

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 03:00:56 am »
Do you have a real debrid account?

Thanks for responding! I am at a loss.

Yes, I have an account. I have paid for 180 days. I have authorised, reset and re-authorised my account a number of times.

flhthemi

• +11/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 09:22:14 am »
I don't know that this will help....

Install the http:// fusion.tvaddons.co in file manager as a source if you haven't already. The space in the address is there to keep the editor from using it as a link. Once that's done you can install the repository.xbmchub using the install from zip method and selecting fusion as the source. Once that repo is installed there should be an update to the UrlResolver addon. That might help...Not sure if it will but it can't hurt. V4.0.12 is what was out yesterday. MOST of the addons use urlresolver I know covenant and exodus both do. You should also be aware, if not already, both these addons are no longer being maintained. So expect s*&%t to happen.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 09:25:08 am by flhthemi »

emshem

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 04:53:20 am »
Thanks for the tip flhthemi, but it didn't make a difference.

I did a bit more trial and error and discovered that Real Debrid is not compatible with my VPN provider, IPVanish, without some configuration.

More on this thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi/comments/7d1kwc/realdebrid_no_links_working/