KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

SportsDevil [release]

RodgerB

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
Re: SportsDevil [release]
« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2018, 08:31:24 am »
Looks to be a fresh version update 4.19 from the Illuminati Temple repo. Also, be careful, an update 3.11 x installs a mystery repo from who knows where. Just be careful and check carefully when updating, turn auto updates off and update one by one...RB

DjDiabolik

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2018, 09:11:52 pm »
Actually the illuminati repo it's apparently the only ways for some updated version................ the "official" NL it's no longer posted and it's problably not more in developing right now.

Someone confirm it's a good alternative to the "official" NL release ?

ozzyman

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2018, 12:40:10 pm »
jairox not updated since ss365  made football /tennis & baseball links invisible - If someone reverse engineer Sportzone apk / windows program which from the betting company responsible of this videos. Or make videostream (ukraine - but actually same sources) resolve with ss365's way. I would be happy.

And yes April version is still legit.

« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2018, 09:31:57 am »

RodgerB

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2018, 10:35:04 pm »
Do what with this? No working zip that I can find in this github repo....RB

DjDiabolik

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2018, 09:14:50 pm »
mmmmmm... about the "newest" SportDevil on github....... apparently there's a very recent version.
Very strange because on some famous repo this version it's not be appears......... mmmmmmmmmm.

RodgerB

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2018, 12:56:12 pm »
mmmmmm... about the "newest" SportDevil on github....... apparently there's a very recent version.
Very strange because on some famous repo this version it's not be appears......... mmmmmmmmmm.
Trying to find this update DJ, is it the Bookmark version???RB

DjDiabolik

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2018, 02:57:44 pm »
Trying to find this update DJ, is it the Bookmark version???RB
There is some zip here:
https://github.com/blackghostaddon/repo/tree/master/plugin.video.SportsDevil

You can't reach this links ?

*EDIT*
Right now i have tryed to install this specific:
https://github.com/blackghostaddon/repo/blob/master/plugin.video.SportsDevil/plugin.video.SportsDevil-2018.09.16.zip

It's report i have a missing dependices..... it's say i need this:
script.module.tvone1111

On log of kodi it's say:
Code: [Select]
21:03:45.895 T:1214247680   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.SportsDevil]: La dipendenza da script.module.tvone1111 versione 0.0.0 non puņ essere soddisfatta.

I don't know this script.... you ?

*EDIT 2*
On same GitHub there's also the tvone111 module.... here:
https://github.com/blackghostaddon/repo/tree/master/script.module.tvone1111

I don't have tested it......... i hope it's a safe and not contain somethigs like malware or bitcoin mining service.....

*EDIT 3*
Apparently it's works......... after i have manual installed the script.module.tvone1111 i have success install this apparently "new" version of sportdevil on this GitHub.
First approch:
Some channel it's new.... i see also some icons it's different inside the addons section.

I have tryed to load channel "Wiz1.net"..... i obtain an errors say somethigs like "Can't load inputstream rtmp" and says "can't find shared module" or similar. I close this apparently errors and the live feeds it's started whitout any problems.

Need so much test....... apparently.. i already says.. it's works.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 04:01:40 pm by DjDiabolik »

RodgerB

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2018, 10:30:16 pm »
DJ, I installed the script module, however it doesn't have a checkmark, but a broom...Any ideas? ..RB

DjDiabolik

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2018, 02:50:59 pm »
DJ, I installed the script module, however it doesn't have a checkmark, but a broom...Any ideas? ..RB
Lol... Do you believe that I never understood what it means? I also have some dependecies whit a broom and i have read over internet i read that they should be orphan dipendencies but in the pass i have installed some of this and i have obtain some addons no more working and i need to reinstall it's manually.

It's very strange because for example on my osmc setup it's have a "check" symbol... but in same list the i have a lot whit a broom like "services", "remotes" and one named Pi and there's all developed by OSMC himself developers and i don't thinks i can uninstall whitout any problems as suggested :)

RodgerB

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 27, 2018, 09:14:14 pm »
DJ...The xyz (jen) stuff seems to be problematic lately and I am streamlining my Android box. Too many things running inside with these addons....See my current box thread for my new set up, which works...RB

DjDiabolik

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2018, 10:09:20 am »
DJ...The xyz (jen) stuff seems to be problematic lately and I am streamlining my Android box. Too many things running inside with these addons....See my current box thread for my new set up, which works...RB
I have listen and read somethigs about "jen" but I did not understand what stuff it is? what does "jen stuff" mean? and what matters with this precise version of SportDevil (right now i thinks again the best place to found a sport live stream at today) ?

RodgerB

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2018, 10:21:20 am »
I haven't mentioned in my list yet, but check "skymashi" you tube for 4 fantastic sports apks. I have tried them and they are fantastic (for now)....RB

DjDiabolik

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2018, 06:22:43 am »
apk ? But kodi supports apk ?

RodgerB

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 02, 2018, 08:18:14 am »
Yes, load the apk in your box, then open kodi programs to android programs, then save the apk in super favourites for easy access. Use kodi to open the apk...RB

DjDiabolik

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2018, 08:37:43 am »
mmmmmmm.. wait Super Favorites ? You speak about the addons called Super Favorites ?

If i understand correctly i need to download the apk from pc and copy on a folder on my kodi setup and after reach this apk by Super Favorites ?
But i thinks this works if you use Kodi from a android device...... i don't thinks it's works if you use kodi on a debian like osmc or openelec and on a Raspberry os like me.....

RodgerB

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2018, 09:12:18 am »
Android  box....RB

DjDiabolik

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 06, 2018, 09:38:13 am »
Android  box....RB
Aaaaah..... lol it's the resolution of the mistery :) 

gr3enBe4n48

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 07, 2018, 11:08:12 am »
Hi Rodger can you post a link to these 4 apks or upload them somewhere and post a link to them. I have installed the skymashitv repo and then tried the wizard. I believe i find the area where you would download the apks, but nothing installs. Can you also list the names of these 4 apks? Thanks for your help.

I haven't mentioned in my list yet, but check "skymashi" you tube for 4 fantastic sports apks. I have tried them and they are fantastic (for now)....RB

RodgerB

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 07, 2018, 11:46:46 am »
I see that those links have disappeared, will check the apks to see if they are working and try to post a link location...RB

RodgerB

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2018, 06:45:49 pm »
Ok,  now I see that these great sports apks are constantly being updated and need fresh loads.....google search " sportspf apk" and you will find the updated links ...RB

gr3enBe4n48

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2018, 12:19:32 pm »
Great  :) Thank you so much  :)
Ok,  now I see that these great sports apks are constantly being updated and need fresh loads.....google search " sportspf apk" and you will find the updated links ...RB

DjDiabolik

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2018, 03:04:11 pm »
Sportdevil zip it's no anymore on Blackghostaddon github repo......... someone has spoken and we need news source when it's possible.........