KodiTips Forums

player files for Metalliq

tony

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
player files for Metalliq
« on: November 28, 2017, 03:24:43 pm »
im looking to make a couple player files for metalliq. one for Maverick and another for wolfpack.  i tried a few variations that i thought would work, but they either find the title and wont play or they dont find the title. anybody have experience with these that could give me a little guidance? thanks in advance

TonyH

• +40/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
Re: player files for Metalliq
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 03:33:51 pm »
You need to figure out the format the addon uses for the info. They are all different. Best to check a player thatís already made and look at the code in the addon to see the correlation.

tony

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 03:42:04 pm »
You need to figure out the format the addon uses for the info. They are all different. Best to check a player thatís already made and look at the code in the addon to see the correlation.

thats was my thought too. i have it pulling from maverick correctly, but when you choose a title it just spins then stops. i figured it has something to do with the "Action", so i have tried changing it from PLAY, RUN, and ACTIVATE... cant seem to figure it out. any idea what file/folder of the addon itself i should be looking in?

TonyH

• +40/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 05:31:36 pm »
No clue about maverick since I havenít looked at his code and Iím at work rite now. Make sure you have <link> in there also, and could be <sublink> as well, not really sure

TonyH

• +40/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 05:32:46 pm »

thats was my thought too. i have it pulling from maverick correctly, but when you choose a title it just spins then stops. i figured it has something to do with the "Action", so i have tried changing it from PLAY, RUN, and ACTIVATE... cant seem to figure it out. any idea what file/folder of the addon itself i should be looking in?

The couple that I did all used RUN, but you never know