KodiTips Forums

Fantastic add-on?

Citygirl32

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Fantastic add-on?
« on: November 28, 2017, 08:38:57 pm »
Fantastic add-on is a fork of Convenant.   Has anyone tried this add-on?  What do you think?  Is it worth the install and will it last?  This is the only video add on in the repo. The repo is virtually empty otherwise.  Any thoughts?

Sillo100

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Fantastic add-on?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 03:41:54 am »
I have been using it for a week and find it very good. I t gives you very good search information and loads of RD sources.

Dave_

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 06:17:21 am »
So far so good with it 8)

Citygirl32

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 05:44:02 pm »
Thanks for the replies.  Appreciate it.  I'm still of two minds about the addon since there doesn't appear to be a lot of information on the development team behind it. (i'm not expecting real names, but some comfort  such as the same people who brought you the looking glass repo for example).

The addon appears to be loading a lot more real debrid links than convenant and works great with Traktv.  I hope someone is maintaining it!

Edited to add:  reading some tweets about how some users think the dev is ripping off convenant and is a poor copy and paste of it.   Remains to be seen if it will gain the support of the community
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 06:33:51 pm by Citygirl32 »

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 04:37:59 am »
fantastic kodi is a greate replacement of covenant if you need install steps then

To Install The Fantastic Add-on on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please go after these steps

BruceW02

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 12:37:40 pm »
I seemed to have had a problem with Fantastic yesterday, when I performed a search for various tv shows, it returned only a few links.  When I performed the same search using Supremacy, it returned plenty of links to choose from.  Anyone else experiencing this problem?

hullam

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 05:35:51 am »
Still Covenant working fine.