KodiTips Forums

Covenant providing very few streams

Stacy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Covenant providing very few streams
« on: December 05, 2017, 11:02:09 pm »
Covenant was working great for me but the past two days it only provides 2-5 streams per show and either they don't work or they work fine but are not the correct episode.
I have tried clearing providers and cache, made sure the default action is set to directory but no luck.
Any ideas?

broknsymetry

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant providing very few streams
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 10:51:00 am »
Can you provide an example of Show/Episode?

juanventure

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 12:36:27 pm »
Same issue here. I can only assume its url resolver issue's as its currently not being updated as shows i watched last week are no longer being found.

rflynn

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 05:12:16 pm »
I am experiencing the same issues today. When i click on a stream in Covenant for example Big Bang recent episode i get no Real Debrid links and only a few normal links. I watched a film last night "Detroit" and i got about 4 1080p and 20 720p Real Debrid links so not sure whats happened in 24 hours.
I have re-authorized my RD account and checked my account was not expired, i checked everything was up to date in Kodi.
I also use Gensis Reborn and experiencing the same issues.

Has anyone any ideas whats going on or is there a fix for it?

rflynn

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 05:26:43 pm »
Hi lads got this from anther page here i tried it and it worked bringing back my Real Debrid links.
Give it try

"Have you tried clearing the URL Resolver Cache?  Open URL Resolver (SYSTEM-ADD-ONS-DEPENDENCIES-URL Resolver) then configure, and on the first page of the config, you can clear URL Resolver cache"

bor15

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 01:35:39 am »
URLResolver has just had an update to 4.0.15 through tvaddons and lookingglass repos