KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

IMDB Watchlist stopped working

GK

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
IMDB Watchlist stopped working
« on: December 10, 2017, 02:26:17 am »
Hi

I was using Kodi/Exodus and all worked fine but suddenly my IMBD Watchlist stopped being displayed.

I have since updated to the latest version of Kodi (17.6), installed Covenant and uninstalled Exodus but the problem remains in Covenant. That is, when I choose MyTvShows and then watchlist, I get the "spinning wheel" for a while and then it just shows the same menu, without displaying the watchlist.

I have done all the "obvious" things (reinput the IMDB account (with and without 'ur'), made sure the watchlist is public, cleared the cache, restarted Kodi, restarted the firestick), all to no avail.

Any help/suggestions?

Thx

G

flhthemi

• +20/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: IMDB Watchlist stopped working
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 09:23:13 am »
One suggestion, find a replacement. Exodus is no longer being supported. I think IMDB has changed something and since Exodus is no longer getting updates this probably won't be fixed. Covenant also is exhibiting the same problem. It is also no longer being supported.

roekone

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 03:30:50 pm »
Hi

I was using Kodi/Exodus and all worked fine but suddenly my IMBD Watchlist stopped being displayed.

I have since updated to the latest version of Kodi (17.6), installed Covenant and uninstalled Exodus but the problem remains in Covenant. That is, when I choose MyTvShows and then watchlist, I get the "spinning wheel" for a while and then it just shows the same menu, without displaying the watchlist.

I have done all the "obvious" things (reinput the IMDB account (with and without 'ur'), made sure the watchlist is public, cleared the cache, restarted Kodi, restarted the firestick), all to no avail.

Any help/suggestions?

Thx

G

Finally Im seeing someone post about this. Ive had the same issue for a few weeks now and havent found a fix. I changed from Exodus to Covenant with no fix. Then I tried Neptune Rising and have the same issue there. I suspect its a change on the IMDB end. I made a new user account for IMDB and a public list but that one doesnt work either. As a temporary solution Ive been using a Takt.tv account but I would prefer IMDB. Since these addons are defunct, I've been trying to find a current one that supports IMDB watch lists. Ive just discovered these forums so Im gonna dig around and see what other folks are using.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 04:44:06 pm by roekone »

TopekaRoy

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 09:49:54 pm »
... As a temporary solution Ive been using a Takt.tv account but I would prefer IMDB. ...

I'm afraid I can't help, but I'm curious. I've always been really happy with Trakt, but I have never used IMDB. What do you prefer it to Trakt?

flhthemi

• +20/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 09:35:04 am »
Fix your IMDB lists in a lot of addons.

http://forums.koditips.com/index.php?topic=1203.0

roekone

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 10:05:41 am »
... As a temporary solution Ive been using a Takt.tv account but I would prefer IMDB. ...

I'm afraid I can't help, but I'm curious. I've always been really happy with Trakt, but I have never used IMDB. What do you prefer it to Trakt?

I think its just because Ive always used it and have lists already set up. Also I dont like using the Seenit apps (Seenit tv and Seenit movies, 2 separate apps for some reason) on my phone to add stuff.

roekone

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2017, 10:06:51 am »

Looks like that doesnt work anymore

flhthemi

• +20/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 09:18:16 am »

Looks like that doesnt work anymore

Nope it does not. Worked for a couple of days then same old same old. The link in that post to redit MIGHT provide the next fix if the poster figures out what needs to be done.