KodiTips Forums

Kodi Issues with 16.1

Zimjason

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Kodi Issues with 16.1
« on: December 14, 2017, 04:21:11 pm »
Hello,

I have been using, kodi 16.1 for a good year or so now, I am using the Titan sky q build by Merlin which isnít available now, I really like the layout and design and have tweeted a lot of it with widgets etc so hence not upgrading does anyone know why the majority of the links for the adds on have suddenly stopped working,

I am using a wide range of add ons

Covenant, Elysium, Exodus, Neptune Rising, Poseidon, Project M, Project X, Stealth,

Majority of them only show duff links from 123netflix that donít work and then a lot are showing links but donít work. Or getting no links available,

I thought my internet provider might have changed something but why do some work and others donít so I donít think itís that,

Does anyon have any advise? I have tried uninstall and relinstall add on and repository, and the clear cache.

Many thanks

bor15

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Kodi Issues with 16.1
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 06:46:45 pm »
your problem may be that URLResolver is no longer being updated. I have found the same in exodus/covenant/neptune on 17.6 and 18

broknsymetry

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Kodi Issues with 16.1
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 07:15:00 pm »
You should update to Kodi 17.  Kodi 16 (Jarvis) is not able to use https connections which most sites use now.