KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

How do I get Neptune rising to work?

larizza

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
How do I get Neptune rising to work?
« on: December 21, 2017, 08:47:21 am »
Hello,I am new and also not a very tecnically gifted person. I found Neptune Rising  and thought it seemed  perfect,  but for some  reason I can't  get it to work. I have installed it from Blamo updated the latest version, but th IMBd userlits and critters corner doesn't work at all.Playlists work fine.But when I click a link in critters or userlists nothing happens. I wouldn't be surprised if it is something i have missed because of my "newbie brain". Can someone give advice please?

Larizza from Sweden

flhthemi

• +18/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: How do I get Neptune rising to work?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 11:35:19 am »
IMDB lists no longer function in any of the addons that use them. I THINK something at IMDB changed and since most of these addons no longer are being supported it probably won't get fixed.

I had supplied info from the below link on redit about fixing it. But a few days later they stopped working again even with the fix in place or reverted back to the original code. So maybe just keep checking and a new fix will come along. Until then, NO IMDB lists will work.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi/comments/7iyrvw/imdb_movie_lists_temp_fix_for_covenant/

larizza

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 11:55:22 am »
Thanks. I hope someone can fix it. I love lists like that. maybe i should make one myself instead. (sorry for bad tping spelling, my cns have crashed beause of drug/medicine withdrawal)

flhthemi

• +18/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 11:16:45 am »
You can still use Trakt lists. I actually like it better. You won't be able to import your lists from IMDB to Trakt, unless you have a paid Trakt account.