KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Neptune rising and Real Debrid

cheg

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Neptune rising and Real Debrid
« on: December 29, 2017, 02:34:41 pm »
Now that addons are being dropped by the dozen every month I thought I'd give Neptune a try since Covenant is dying. It looked promising but when it came time to set it up and use it no Real debrid links were showing even though I followed instructions on various forums and youtube vids. Yes, the allow debrid services is selected, yes I have urlresolver (TVaddons - v4.0.16) set to 90. All I get is a small amount of hits and some have 'debrid' in the link but nothing like the 30 or 40 I used to get after a search followed by the mainstream links.

Has anyone else had this issue?

DS30

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Neptune rising and Real Debrid
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 09:57:37 am »
I'm getting 3 when I tried it this morning,  and all openload which don't work because you have to pair the device.

flhthemi

• +20/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: Neptune rising and Real Debrid
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 01:21:26 pm »
I'm getting 3 when I tried it this morning,  and all openload which don't work because you have to pair the device.

Use Firefox browser with an ad blocker for pairing. You don't have to be on the same device to pair it uses the IP.
Make sure you have the latest version of the url resolver setup and running too.