KodiTips Forums

Covenant, Elysium, and Exodus will not download

pnoyes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Covenant, Elysium, and Exodus will not download
« on: December 31, 2017, 02:53:05 pm »
The above named Add-ons all work pretty well, and they show Real-Debrid and Premiumize on the links.  I can almost always get hi-def.  But for some reason none of them will download.  Up to 2 weeks ago I could download anything.
Any ideas?
Win 10
12GB RAM
Internet speed 65mbps
GForce GTX 650

flhthemi

• +15/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant, Elysium, and Exodus will not download
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 10:24:42 am »
The above named Add-ons all work pretty well, and they show Real-Debrid and Premiumize on the links.  I can almost always get hi-def.  But for some reason none of them will download.  Up to 2 weeks ago I could download anything.
Any ideas?
Win 10
12GB RAM
Internet speed 65mbps
GForce GTX 650

Covenant V1.1.34 is downloading Kingsman The Golden Circle (2017) for me right now.

Open settings for each of those addons and double check the download paths you set in each of them. Make SURE the folder DOES still exist.

pnoyes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 11:55:17 am »
Yes I checked the download paths on Covenant, Exodus, and Elysium and they all download to the same SD card.  However, I see you have Covenant V1.1.34.  I checked Covenant and I'm running V1.1.30.  I have 3 repositories to update to: XvBMC Repo, Kodil Repository, and Freeworld Kodi Repo.  All 3 show V1.1.30 as the latest update.  I found Freeworld on YouTube dated Dec. 28 and I thought that would be current.
What URL did you use to install Covenant? 

flhthemi

• +15/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 12:25:03 pm »
It appears Elysium has an issue with downloads. I am about to remove it from my Kodi. It's filling my kodi.log file with this:

Code: [Select]

12:12:40.798 T:4920 WARNING: CAddonSettings[plugin.video.elysium]: cannot reference separator setting in old setting condition "!eq(-2,false)" for "movie.download.path"
12:12:40.798 T:4920 WARNING: CAddonSettings[plugin.video.elysium]: failed to parse enable condition "!eq(-2,false)" of old setting definition for "movie.download.path"
12:12:40.798 T:4920 WARNING: CAddonSettings[plugin.video.elysium]: cannot reference separator setting in old setting condition "!eq(-3,false)" for "tv.download.path"
12:12:40.798 T:4920 WARNING: CAddonSettings[plugin.video.elysium]: failed to parse enable condition "!eq(-3,false)" of old setting definition for "tv.download.path"

Matters not that I have downloads turned off or what path I give it. So out it goes.

This is where I got Covenant. Death Streams is a SALTS clone and seems to be working very well.

Colossus Repo
Has these addons that I use:
Death Streams (SALTS)
Covenant
https://github.com/covenantkodi/repository.colossus/raw/master/repository.colossus/repository.colossus-999.999.9.zip

You'll need to click "View Raw" or the Download button off to the right to get the .zip file. Then install from zip in Kodi.

pnoyes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 01:56:10 pm »
I deleted Elysium (never used it anyway) and downloaded Colossus from Github.  And Voila!  I now have Covenant V1.1.34, and am downloading.
Thank you.