KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Top Kodi Addons - January 2018

ralphy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Top Kodi Addons - January 2018
« on: January 02, 2018, 02:17:12 am »
Seems its becomes bit more difficult to stream on Kodi because of many factors. May be recent warning by kodi and recent activity by anti-piracy alliance made developers to stop developing updates.

This is the list where you will get some new addon and some old with new working repo : Top Kodi addons January 2018

TopekaRoy

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Top Kodi Addons - January 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 08:22:17 am »
Thanks for the info Ralphy, but it is hard to believe this a brand new list!

1. Exodus - Replaced with 4. Neptune Rising
2. Covenant - Replaced with Placenta or Incursion
3. The Pyramid
4. Neptune Rising
5. Genesis Reborn - Genesis was replaced years ago by 1. Exodus
6. Elysium - Last updated 11/25/17. Copy and paste of Exodus. Replaced with 4. Neptune Rising 
7. Fantastic - copy and paste of Covenant. Replaced with Placenta
8. Project M
9. Bob Unleashed
10. Rebirth 2017 - Copy and paste of Poseidon. Replaced with 4. Neptune Rising

joanna

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 02:55:12 am »
Well, Mostly If I want addons than I would like to search on google rather than ask on forum. but forum is best to resolve queries. Mostly some addons are new to me in this article. I was have list of 57 best Kodi addons. there are many addons are currently blocked  like, Covenant, Exodus, Phoenix, etc. but in this article I found new addons like Neptune Rising, Elysium, etc. Anyhow thanks for sharing new addons for Kodi Lovers

DavidDop

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Top Kodi Addons January 2018
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 04:03:48 am »
KODI ADDONS FOR LIVE TV, SPORTS, MOVIES, TV SHOWS, MUSIC AND MORE
HERE
Code:

flhthemi

• +20/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 08:52:06 am »
Well, Mostly If I want addons than I would like to search on google rather than ask on forum. but forum is best to resolve queries. Mostly some addons are new to me in this article. I was have list of 57 best Kodi addons. there are many addons are currently blocked  like, Covenant, Exodus, Phoenix, etc. but in this article I found new addons like Neptune Rising, Elysium, etc. Anyhow thanks for sharing new addons for Kodi Lovers

To me, it appears this site just wants to sell you a VPN and is using a scare tactic to do so.

RodgerB

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 10:20:47 am »
Joanna , may I suggest the addons in my "Daily use list" thread. They all work . Cheers