KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

F4m failed

Vegas5678

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
F4m failed
« on: January 12, 2018, 10:42:16 pm »
Hi everybody. I'm stumped. I'm having trouble getting a couple add-ons installed and I'm pretty sure it's stemming from the f4m tester needing to be added. However, I keep getting failed messages trying to install it - 4fm proxy installation failed, followed by failed to install dependency. How can I get this thing to download?? Any help is appreciated!

TopekaRoy

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: F4m failed
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 04:17:25 am »
Which add-ons are you having trouble with, or what repository(s)? I noticed that the latest version of f4m tester in fusion is 2.7.1 and that is the one I have installed (no issues). However, Blamo, Kodil, Lookingglass and Rising Tides repos show a version 2.7.2. Check to see which version you have. If it is .1 try updating to .2. If it is .2 try rolling back (updating) to .1. Let us know if that resolves your issue.

Vegas5678

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 12:33:20 pm »
Currently trying to download death streams rd (it's failing bc of that f4m proxy and dependency) - but, until yesterday was getting same proxy message for placenta. I've tried downloading f4m tester from blamo, tvaddons, Elysium, looking glass, nan - none work. Another puzzle piece.... I started hunting around thru settings, and I think a long time ago some add-on installed f4m, but it showed as a super old version and it wouldn't update. Wasn't sure whether to delete it or if it would mess things up further.

K4Me

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 02:08:16 pm »
Currently trying to download death streams rd (it's failing bc of that f4m proxy and dependency) - but, until yesterday was getting same proxy message for placenta. I've tried downloading f4m tester from blamo, tvaddons, Elysium, looking glass, nan - none work. Another puzzle piece.... I started hunting around thru settings, and I think a long time ago some add-on installed f4m, but it showed as a super old version and it wouldn't update. Wasn't sure whether to delete it or if it would mess things up further.
No problem with DS RD or Placenta here on a custom install from scratch built yesterday. Maybe you should try uninstalling all 3 and then installing DS RD and Placenta from scratch and they will install F4M Tester. Maybe even start with fresh installs of the Blamo repo.

Iggs

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 04:00:38 pm »
He has switched the location of his repo.  You can keep up to date here: https://twitter.com/MRBlamoforkodi