KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Real Debrid

MaxArk68

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Real Debrid
« on: January 15, 2018, 10:14:14 am »
I have signed up for a Real Debrid account to experience the benefits claimed. I have a few questions ...

1) I can access my Real-Debrid configuration through URLResolver Settings. Will this apply preference of Real-Debrid servers to all my addons? Or do only certian addons utilize RD for which I have to configure RD through that addon's settings?
2) How often is it necessary to (Re)Authorize my Real Debrid Account via URLResolver? Just once, or each time I use Kodi?
3) How do I know RD is working? Will I be able to identify links that are processed by RD? I assume these are the preferred selections.

Joeg8385

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Real Debrid
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 12:39:04 am »
You only need to authorize once In url resolver and than just enable debrid providers in the addons settings (Elysium, Neptune rising, placenta etc. Not all addons use real debrid but the ones that do should show debrid links from url resolver automatically. Debrid links will be labeled RD, DEB, or real debrid in the search return. And should filter to the top given you set the priority to 90 in URL Resolver settings for real debrid under universal resolvers section
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 12:41:45 am by Joeg8385 »

K4Me

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Real Debrid
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 08:02:46 am »
You only need to authorize once In url resolver and than just enable debrid providers in the addons settings (Elysium, Neptune rising, placenta etc. Not all addons use real debrid but the ones that do should show debrid links from url resolver automatically. Debrid links will be labeled RD, DEB, or real debrid in the search return. And should filter to the top given you set the priority to 90 in URL Resolver settings for real debrid under universal resolvers section
After authorizing in URL Resolver I did not have to take any further action to enable it in any add-ons. But I did have to re-authorize in URL Resolver after one of its recent upgrades.