KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Need Kodi Build

DonaldS

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Need Kodi Build
« on: January 17, 2018, 08:37:05 am »
Hi,

Anyone who can suggest the best Kodi build to use that also has mp3 streams on it?  ;D

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 05:46:27 am by DonaldS »

fireuser

• +0/-0
  • today is the best day
    • View Profile
Re: Need Kodi Build
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 10:00:05 am »
Hi,

Anyone who can suggest the best Kodi build to use that also has mp3 streams on it?  ;D

Thanks

Try Misfit Mods Lite. I am not sure about MP3 but it offers free music.

RodgerB

• +28/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 11:24:19 am »
Best build is your own. Research and learn how to install addons and settings, you will be in control....Cheers.

fireuser

• +0/-0
  • today is the best day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 12:19:21 pm »
These are some of the best Kodi builds currently working. I liked Misfit Mods Lite but when I wanted to try other builds, I could not uninstall it  ;D. So my suggestion, also check out some guides to uninstall the builds so that you do not stick with one build.

PS - I am still looking for ways to uninstall Kodi builds.  8)

flhthemi

• +18/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 04:34:01 pm »
Make Kodi like you want it with no build. Backup the Kodi folder. Don't rename it, just copy it off someplace. Install the build. When you decide you don't like it delete the Kodi folder and copy the backup back where it belongs. Then start over with the next build to try. You could also rename the Kodi folder with the build installed. Then copy your backup to it's original place. Start Kodi and you should be back where you were before you installed the build.