KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Best vpn service for addons

MarKenal

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Best vpn service for addons
« on: January 18, 2018, 09:56:31 am »
hey my subscription of ipvanish is off, I need the recommendation to get a new one. Wouldn't go back to ipvanish since its customer service is so bad, and makes internet connection drop instantly. So I wouldn't go back in any case. I have read a lot of good reviews about nordvpn, and the number of servers is much more significant. So I am considering between protonvpn and nordvpn. What would you recommend? thank you

RodgerB

• +28/-7
    • View Profile
Re: Best vpn service for addons
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 11:20:35 am »
Hey MarKenal. I don't use a VPN and I watch live tv, shows, movies without problem. It just takes a little work to find the best streaming addons...See my daily use list. Cheers.

Dave_

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 11:45:45 am »
Nordvpn is the only one I have used, 6 months now and no problems, its a faff to set up account details but is worth it I think...

Sask3m

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 11:48:29 am »
Instead of a vpn better off signing up for a debrid service like  Premiumize or Real Debrid (depending on which addon).  Better links and everything goes through them so zero risk for you.