KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Best New Video Kodi addons including Gaia and Incursion

iambrunoben

• +6/-0
    • View Profile
« on: January 20, 2018, 02:53:00 pm »
As per latest report, 33 million users are now active on Kodi for streaming. Is not the huge number? Yes, It is. Just Shocked after reading below article. By the way, I was bored with checking list of old addons and suddenly found the list of some new add-ons. Incursion worked for me. Gaia is also fine with some extra link. The list includes Incursion, Neptune, Cerebro Showbox, Maverick Tv, Gaia......

Here is the source link if you want to check: Top 10 Best Kodi Addons January 2018 - Newly Updated.

ralphy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Best New Video Kodi addons including Gaia and Incursion
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 08:35:37 am »
Great List. Using Incursion from few days and its working great.

DavidDop

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 07:08:23 am »
Thank you so much Dansteph for continuing to develop and support these addons.   They add so much to the orbiter experience and community.

flhthemi

• +18/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 09:39:02 am »
I don't like seeing these "Top 10" lists. They are out there for anyone to find and the trolls probably use them. So each one posted, just brings us all that much closer to losing all these addons as we have in the past.

BTW I can't recall where I read it but there seems to be something going on with Cerebro duplicating the same scraped sources over and over when it scrapes for stuff. Someone felt that it might be something the dev has done to make it look like it gets a lot of stuff.
Just sayin' - beware.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 08:44:07 am by flhthemi »

RodgerB

• +28/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 02:15:47 pm »
Cerebro ShowBox is offline atm...