KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Best movie/tv addons???

Nwright85

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Best movie/tv addons???
« on: June 25, 2017, 02:53:49 pm »
Looking for something equal or as good as exodus, I cannot get exodus to work any longer, I believe it's because of the whole subpoena deal. Looking for any ideas...thanks in advance guys!

hatrix

• +32/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
Re: Best movie/tv addons???
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 03:45:49 pm »
You should be able to get working exodus from smash's repo.  If you want other alternatives check out Specto, Elysium, skynet

TonyH

• +41/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 05:43:32 pm »
Also goodfellas, bob is hit and miss rite now, and Specto fork

RodgerB

• +28/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 09:13:28 pm »
My go to is Elysium. Find it in the Kodiapps source/ repos/ elysium repo..source for Kodiapps is http://kodiapps.4all.io

curtyman11

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 10:23:53 pm »
Stream All The Sources

abbaskip

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 06:06:38 am »
Stream All The Sources
If he isn't happy with Exodus since the subpoena, he won't like SALTS

OP- Have you installed Smash Repo and updated to the latest version of exodus? Running perfectly for me.

Installing something from somewhere else may work short-term, but it's no more likely to work long-term that exodus. In fact, I'd say with the huge following that it has, exodus would be more likely to continue to be supported and updated foot the foreseeable future.

Read the Smash Repo thread in the main forum, install it and update Exodus.

TonyH

• +41/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 03:11:47 pm »
Ukturks, skynet, maverick tv

dada

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 03:19:13 pm »
Elysium, Wolf Pack, UK Turks.......all I need.....oh and Bob

pops

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 02:41:41 pm »
Exodus, Specto, Flixnet, SALTS seem all about the same
and are working for me at the moment.
As a nubi to Kodi SALTS is strange.
Elysium doesn't work on my PC using a Linux OS.

markhascole

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 04:03:34 am »
buddy,
Covenant was the best best best alternate of an exodus, but sadly covenant is also no working buts no to worry buddy for entertainment bob is perfect and if we talk about tv addons than some tv add-ons are down but I think today is your day because I found best kodi tv addons alternatives for you.

flhthemi

• +18/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 09:30:31 am »
I don't trust SuperRepo. I don't trust "Wizards". Too much useless junk. Anything they (wizards) can do you can learn to do. Know and trust who you get your addons from because there are some unscrupulous persons out there that will backdoor their way into your Kodi device and use it for whatever they want.

RodgerB

• +28/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2017, 11:55:13 am »
Agreed, I don't use Super Repo, it is way out of date. Kdil repo is also huge but seems a little more current. I do use it for investigation of addons. Cheers.

TopekaRoy

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2017, 05:23:33 pm »
Agreed, I don't use Super Repo, it is way out of date. Kdil repo is also huge but seems a little more current. I do use it for investigation of addons. Cheers.
Ditto. I had some problems with Super Repo "updating" some of my addons to older versions. I ended up having to uninstall it.

Kdil also has a lot of dead addons, too. He doesn't seem to clear out the junk as much as he should, maybe because he thinks those addons might come back. But it does have most of the latest updates and a ton of current repos as well. If I'm installing a new repo, I check Kdil first. It's usually in there and I don't have to bother adding the url to my file manager. Like you said, it's also great to try out unfamiliar addons, and discover some new ones that you didn't know about before.