KodiTips Forums

Really feeling the effects of

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Really feeling the effects of
« on: June 27, 2017, 02:37:10 pm »
Phoenix not being around anymore! with that being said does anyone know of an alternative for Phoenix? I really loved how all the Hallmark Christmas movies were in Diva's Den.

Thanks in advance!! :'( :'(

TonyH

• +39/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
Re: Really feeling the effects of
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 03:07:23 pm »
The kodi repository has a hallmark channel addon, I believe there is are lifetime and OWN addons also. Ukturks has a big library, if your looking for specific movies or shows I would recommend exodus search, then add to favorites.

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 03:29:43 pm »
The kodi repository has a hallmark channel addon, I believe there is are lifetime and OWN addons also. Ukturks has a big library, if your looking for specific movies or shows I would recommend exodus search, then add to favorites.

Thanks TonyH I have the Hallmark addon installed but it doesn't offer alot of movies.
I did a search by movie titles in Exodus and it said no streams available also in Specto.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

TonyH

• +39/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 04:00:22 pm »
You should try salts then, and as a last resort YouTube. You would be surprised to know how many movies are on there!

TonyH

• +39/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 04:05:55 pm »
No stream available sounds like a provider issue, scroll down a little bit and choose a different server.
You should consider a real debrid account at least a trial. Lots of hd links!

Admin

• +29/-0
    • View Profile
    • Kodi Tips
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 04:32:30 pm »
Some other playlist addons instead of Phoenix:

Bob
Quantum
Vortex

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 04:42:58 pm »
You should try salts then, and as a last resort YouTube. You would be surprised to know how many movies are on there!

Can't get SALTs to install properly. I'm thinking I need to do a clean install of Kodi. also do I need to remove fusion since its dead???

hatrix

• +27/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 05:21:05 pm »

Can't get SALTs to install properly. I'm thinking I need to do a clean install of Kodi. also do I need to remove fusion since its dead???
that's not a bad idea with everything going down and moving lately. No use in keeping fusion now.

TonyH

• +39/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 05:35:12 pm »
What device are you running kodi on?
After windows 10 updated on my home comp, I tried to do a fresh install of krypton 17.3.
Nothing but problems! It may just be my machine, (doubt it) just wanted to let people know

hatrix

• +27/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2017, 05:43:52 pm »
After windows 10 updated on my home comp, I tried to do a fresh install of krypton 17.3.
Nothing but problems! It may just be my machine, (doubt it) just wanted to let people know
that's odd. i recently did two fresh installs on android boxes with no issues.

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 06:09:27 pm »

I'm using windows 10 computer as well. I know that there is a new windows 10 developers update coming (keep getting notifications about it) I probably will not install it! Thanks for the heads up.

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 06:12:15 pm »

Bob
Quantum
Vortex

Just installed Bob and it's working fine. What repo can I find the other 2?
Thanks!!

hatrix

• +27/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2017, 06:19:05 pm »

Bob
Quantum
Vortex

Thanks!!

quantum
http://koditips.com/quantum-kodi-addon-install-guide/
vortex
http://koditips.com/install-vortex-kodi-addon-rockcrusher-dreamweaver/

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2017, 06:33:53 pm »

Bob
Quantum
Vortex

Thanks!!

quantum
http://koditips.com/quantum-kodi-addon-install-guide/
vortex
http://koditips.com/install-vortex-kodi-addon-rockcrusher-dreamweaver/

thank you so much will give these a try..

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2017, 11:07:36 pm »
if your going to try and install individual plug-ins which is a good idea you should uninstall the tva stuff otherwise depencys will probably attempt to get to the offshoregit site (which is currently rejecting traffic) so the installs will fail...

as well until more unfolds about whats really going on with the Dish Network crap theres no point in you leaving your foot print on the offshoregit servers without knowing for sure TVA is really in the hands of its owners if or when it eventually comes back up...

better to error on the safe side and protect your privacy till more of this gets played out...

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2017, 11:36:28 pm »
if your going to try and install individual plug-ins which is a good idea you should uninstall the tva stuff otherwise depencys will probably attempt to get to the offshoregit site (which is currently rejecting traffic) so the installs will fail...

as well until more unfolds about whats really going on with the Dish Network crap theres no point in you leaving your foot print on the offshoregit servers without knowing for sure TVA is really in the hands of its owners if or when it eventually comes back up...

better to error on the safe side and protect your privacy till more of this gets played out...

okay thanks guess I'll go ahead and uninstall fusion as a source its actully the only part of the TVA install that I have. I've removed all dead repo as well.
Thanks