KodiTips Forums

Installation of builds

Snlewis01

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Installation of builds
« on: June 19, 2017, 08:58:16 am »
I am using the firestick platform for kodi and have installed the lastest 17.3 krypton version from koditv.com

The problem i am having is with putting a build on, i have tried celtic dragon, spinz, fusion, and a couple others. When I go to open the zip file my system will download and will not "roll" right into the installation of what was downloaded. The screen simply gives an error sound, then goes back to whichever wizard i am using for the mentioned builds, i attemp this multiple times, i have also uninstalled and reinstalled kodi, which does not seem to help, any suggestions?

Billtsd

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Installation of builds
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 09:03:11 am »
Just upgraded to K17.3 on my Fire stick...What a mistake! Buffering and all kinds of problems. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a fix?

Wara

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 09:50:31 am »
Hi all, any of you guys use Nemesis build?

cjwskca

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 03:32:24 pm »
The Fusion repository/build is down as TVA has disappeared. I dont know about the rest.

Vicrattlehead

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 04:22:29 pm »
I would just have patience and hold off on installing builds until after the repo's have been fixed. Or addons figure out what there next move is I am sure after all the smoke clears there will be updates for builds.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 04:28:34 pm by Vicrattlehead »