KodiTips Forums

Is there yet another update for

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Is there yet another update for
« on: June 28, 2017, 10:25:45 am »
For Exodus? The reason I'm asking is I have the 3.00 Repo and my Exodus addon is showing version 3.1.22... I'm just curious because I know the last update pushed was 3.1.19....

Thanks

gwilly7

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Is there yet another update for
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 10:33:20 am »
I think just the version number was changed because people were having trouble installing from smash repo.

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 10:49:22 am »
I think just the version number was changed because people were having trouble installing from smash repo.

okay thanks!!

TonyH

• +15/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 10:50:48 am »
Quote (Ceri2345)
notice that smash and one or two other repos have a 3.1.22 update for exodus, now the last update i see anywhere else like on ares wizard is 3.1.19 bit of a jump do u not think, i've reverted back to 3.1.19 and everything seems to be working so not sure why an update would have been necessary, are people using the addons for their own exploits? think this is something that we all need to be much more careful about now, but i would be interested to know what people think or if there are people in the know that can authenticate this and other updates.
I've done what i should have done in the first place and compared the 2 addons in notepad++ and both are identical fail to understand why it was needed to go to the effort of changing the version number though