KodiTips Forums

Premium IPTV Services

hatrix

• +19/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
Premium IPTV Services
« on: June 28, 2017, 12:30:52 pm »
Hey guys looking for some info on Premium Paid for IPTV services.
This is like the one area i haven't ever dabbled in since i used ccloud and channel pear in the past.
I'm looking for a decent priced high quality service i can use in kodi. It's for my UK family who live in the USA now so my number one need is UK tv channels not so much usa stuff.
It's probably better to keep this to messages so hit me up.
Admin, Tony, Rodger, you fellas got an experience with these?

TonyH

• +28/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Premium IPTV Services
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 06:48:59 pm »
I have not messed around with and premium iptv stuff. I just started checking into the free stuff. I'm more into streaming movies and tv shows. If I hear anything I will send you a message!

advanced

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 02:45:34 pm »
Hi mate email me and i can sort you out with good quality iptv uk and usa.

BruceW02

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 03:59:21 pm »
I am looking for the same kind of help.  I have looked up iptvonline.ca; iptvbazaar.ca and www.setvnow.com.  I cant find any good information on whether these are good places to buy services from or not.  Does anyone know if these are good reliable services?   Im sorry if this is not the correct forum to ask this question to.

gwilly7

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 09:52:27 pm »
I used to use streamtvbox until they closed. They switched people over to streamcenter.tv and they were great, a little pricer than I would have liked but their kodi addon is pretty good and streams are great.  Did not have any issues with the big fight last month.  Since that lapsed I have been testing sportsaccess and acetv and they are both decent as well, but  all in all I prefer streamcenter over the other two.  Acetv does have better price options though.  I mostly watch nfl and directv had a free preview of the Sunday ticket last weekend so I will really see how well the two I am using now do on Sunday.

dada

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 11:47:20 am »
I'm using two.......basically for sports. Was out of the country for two weeks and my wife was able to keep up with all of her shows. I pay less than $20 a month combined(along with a VPN) for both.....are we allowed to post links here?

hatrix

• +19/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 11:55:54 am »
I'm using two.......basically for sports. Was out of the country for two weeks and my wife was able to keep up with all of her shows. I pay less than $20 a month combined(along with a VPN) for both.....are we allowed to post links here?
I've since become very educated on the whole iptv scene. i have 3 diff services and love them.

dada

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 12:05:02 pm »
I've since become very educated on the whole iptv scene. i have 3 diff services and love them.
Guess I should have looked at the date lol......but yes, I always have atleast 2 in rotation....especially for fights.

RobbieWilkes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 09:16:57 pm »
Guess I should have looked at the date lol......but yes, I always have atleast 2 in rotation....especially for fights.

Hey, I've just recently started messing around with the IPTV services this month, and am looking at ways to make it work best.

Though many have complained of issues with TPK, I've had fairly good luck with it, but am always interested in hearing of others' experiences and suggestions.   Right now I'm trying to figure out how to add multiple m3u files, so I can add some of the channels I want, but that are missing.