KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Best Build?

Best Build?
« on: January 28, 2018, 03:41:45 am »
Hi,

New to this site. Can anyone please tell me, what the best build to use on Kodi currently?
Thanks  :)

flhthemi

• +18/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: Best Build?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 09:21:02 am »
Your own! Do it yourself, get less flotsam and you'll learn something! Builds often install addons you'll never use, that take over Kodi, stupid notifications that pop up at the worst of times and who knows what else!

I very much dislike things like builds and so called maintenance addons. Indigo is, to me, the worst thing you can put on Kodi! 2nd to that are builds.

It's your Kodi, claim it!

joanna

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 03:42:39 am »
There are many Kodi add-ons and builds available, but this is hard to find which one is the best because everyone has a different choice it is not necessary which builds I use you also like them. Anyhow you can check these builds: https://www.reviewsdir.com/best-kodi-builds-and-how-to-install-them/ which are currently working.

Dgl0497

• +0/-0
  • Live high, Die Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 04:29:28 am »
I have to agree with flhthemi,
In my opinion i think all builds are overrated.
Decide what you want from your KODI e.g. Streaming,Gaming ect and then google "Best working ..... addons 2018", Get the official repo for the addon you want and i think your overall KODI experience will be greatly improved. 

At the end of the day some people use builds and have very few issues with them but in my experience they cause more hassle than they save.

Hope this was of some help :)