KodiTips Forums

Less HD streams in exodus

Warrenjtl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Less HD streams in exodus
« on: June 30, 2017, 04:54:28 pm »
I've been using Kodi for around a year and a half and since upgrading to Krypton I find less HD streams in Exodus. Is this something specific to exodus and is there something that I can do to get better streams without having to change the add on that I'm using?

TonyH

• +15/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Less HD streams in exodus
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 05:02:32 pm »
You could always get a real debrid account. It's real cheap, lots of HD links

ttown

• +5/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 04:02:34 pm »
Exodus is compatible with several debrid/premium services, but RealDebrid is $17 for 6 months, i get great results with it in Exodus ... but Elysium has the best links right now without any additional services like Alluc, etc

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 09:53:42 am »
Exodus is compatible with several debrid/premium services, but RealDebrid is $17 for 6 months, i get great results with it in Exodus ... but Elysium has the best links right now without any additional services like Alluc, etc

I too get many HD streams with Exodus, I also have  paid RealDebrid account however even with the RealDebrid paid account I don't get that many HD streams with Elysium. 

Leviathan

• +6/-3
  • Mysterious
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 10:37:52 am »

I too get many HD streams with Exodus, I also have  paid RealDebrid account however even with the RealDebrid paid account I don't get that many HD streams with Elysium.

did you turn debrid sources on in elysium? its off by default.

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 11:03:43 pm »

did you turn debrid sources on in elysium? its off by default.

Yes I have it turned on it shows debrid providers enabled.

Noor666

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 12:04:53 am »
I get more links for RealDerid on SALTS and ELYSIUM than on EXODUS. SPECTO FORK I get only Openload links. Free links stopped popping up when the whole lawsuit thing began so I got RD. In SALTS I get some 1080 and many HD links. In Exodus it varies for me. Some shows have no 1080 while other do. But in SALTS and ELYSIUM I get more.

Noor666

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 12:12:32 am »
Also till yesterday I was getting HEVC 1080 links on SALTS and ELYSIUM, Sometimes in EXODUS as well but since yesterday they seem to be dwindling. I prefer HEVC as I have a 8mb connection. Any one else having this problem. Also I turned off all the other DEBRID services in URLresolver. Now I am getting fewer links. Should I turn on the other services or leave it as is???

Also after watching a few episodes 2 to 4 on a good day Kodi stops loading more links from debrid. It tries to load but just fails. I tried asking before but no one gave a proper answer. So any help would be appreciated  :) thanks

Buzz Marshall

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 05:21:01 pm »
sometimes i think some of these issues stem from the urlresolver being used... theres so many versions floating around it easy to grab one thats not as good as some other one...

part of the problem is plug-in developers in some cases have come to rely on using a resolver someone else has coded rather then handle those tasks on their own (not saying thats wrong) which i find tends to make the plug-in that they are developing themselves may not interact with the resolver in the most efficient way in some cases and can lead to slow operation and not always picking all the links up...