KodiTips Forums

Where did Troll/Moana

Michiganct

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Where did Troll/Moana
« on: July 02, 2017, 06:26:44 pm »
My daughter watches these movies all the time on exodus.  You can't even search them anymore.  Any reason why?  New movies are on there, nothing else I'm noticing is gone

jacksuarez7

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Where did Troll/Moana
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 07:05:09 am »
My daughter watches these movies all the time on exodus.  You can't even search them anymore.  Any reason why?  New movies are on there, nothing else I'm noticing is gone

I'd check you haven't accidentally ticket the hide watched button (happens to me from time to time) - it's on the side menu when you're anywhere in Exodus...

leahswift

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 01:45:52 pm »
Try getting the  bob, Specto, Elysium, or covenant addons as back up for this.. or in Exodus go in genre/animation usually it will pop up there too.

TonyH

• +15/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 02:03:33 pm »
I would recommend getting covenant and not using exodus any more. Covenant is the replacement for exodus and will receive updates in the future.

TonyH

• +15/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 02:15:53 pm »
I would recommend getting covenant and not using exodus any more. Covenant is the replacement for exodus and will receive updates in the future.

p.s. According to smash yesterday, he may put Exodus in the colossus repo if another dev takes it and sends him the updates. That would be cool