KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Exodus Add-on Discussion

Lara-X

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Exodus Add-on Discussion
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2017, 02:59:32 pm »
[quote

When Downloader finished downloading the file did you get a popup with 3 options (I think they are open, delete and a last one that closes the popup dialog). To verify if the file did download within Downloader I there is an option on the left that says "Files" make sure that the zip file is listed there. If it isn't that means the file did not download successfully.
[/quote]

It definately downloaded. I've solved it now though thank you i downloaded it to my laptop and pushed it to the firestick using adblink 😁

nahidl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2017, 03:10:22 pm »
It definately downloaded. I've solved it now though thank you i downloaded it to my laptop and pushed it to the firestick using adblink 😁

Great! Glad that you got it to work. When in doubt, push files to the firestick! Enjoy the latest update to Exodus.

Citygirl32

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2017, 08:32:22 pm »
Another update was pushed out.  We're up to Exodus 3.19 now.  Trakt is working perfectly now, I can access my collection now.

Noor666

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2017, 08:55:55 pm »
To all Real-Debrid users here, I have a question for you all. When I try to scrape for some shows on exodus, I don't get 1080p links. For example American God's S01E08. But if I use SALTS or Elysium.  I get a ton ( at least 40+ links. Also happened with John Wick 2. Is this just me or are you guys also experiencing the same issue. Please share your experiences.

Kruncy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2017, 09:16:43 am »
I like Exodus, but still hate that nothing is in alphabetical order.
viper repaired this about a month ago.
All I can suggest is that you go to the Trakt site and make sure your sort method is set to Title.

nahidl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2017, 09:47:09 am »
I like Exodus, but still hate that nothing is in alphabetical order.
viper repaired this about a month ago.
All I can suggest is that you go to the Trakt site and make sure your sort method is set to Title.

Thanks, didn't ever think of going to the Trakt site and updating this setting. Will be better when my lists will be alphabetical.

powerstreamtv

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2017, 12:13:28 pm »
I deleted Exodus add-on, deleted the exodus repo..  cleared cache, packages and thumbnails, rebooted..  installed the new exodus repo 3.0.  and when you try to install from repo, get a can not connect error.

kenlong69

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2017, 12:50:55 pm »
Yes the new Exodus Repo is currently offline.  To confirm, just go to the URL that is in the 3.0.0 Repo:
https://github.com/lewblack125/daisy_tulip/raw/master/zips/

We will have to wait for it to come back online.

Cheers,
Ken

TonyH

• +41/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2017, 12:57:33 pm »
To all Real-Debrid users here, I have a question for you all. When I try to scrape for some shows on exodus, I don't get 1080p links. For example American God's S01E08. But if I use SALTS or Elysium.  I get a ton ( at least 40+ links. Also happened with John Wick 2. Is this just me or are you guys also experiencing the same issue. Please share your experiences.

The last 2 times I updated exodus I had to re-authorize real debrid. I didn't need to do this on all of my setups, seems kind of hit and miss, not sure if that's going to help or not, good luck

throwaway

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2017, 02:07:45 pm »
Yes the new Exodus Repo is currently offline.  To confirm, just go to the URL that is in the 3.0.0 Repo:

It's not going to come back online. Whoever runs that github account deleted the repositories from their account. Whoever this was probably saw the news about Dish getting a subpoena for TVAddons identities and had a change of heart.

Kodi Tips has been trying to milk TVA going down for all it's worth and seemed to be associated with whomever ran the repo they started pushing, so it would be nice if they could confirm anything.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 02:55:58 pm by throwaway »

hatrix

• +34/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2017, 02:20:07 pm »
i connected to the repo ?

tony

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2017, 03:55:53 pm »
i can still connect to the repo, but only have version 3.1.18 in there. tried force refresh but still not in there. i checked through the ares wizard, but they only have 3.1.18 as well. does anyone have 3.1.19 zip or can you tell me where to get it? would be much appreciated

flhthemi

• +22/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2017, 06:30:08 pm »

Cheers,
Ken

Might not be back this time. Big changes in the Dish law suit might be the reason.

Shikaku

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2017, 06:39:29 pm »
Can someone PLEASE steer me in the right direction? I'm trying to get the new exodus on my fire tv box using kodi. I cannot figure out how to get this first step so it will show repository.exodus... Any help greatly appreciated

Brand new Exodus update, v3.1.17 is out: http://koditips.com/exodus-kodi-addon-lambda-install-guide/

Often imitated, hard to duplicate.

Download the latest Exodus Repo 3.0 by going here: https://t.co/0dJKwdCMq0. To download, click the “free user, slow download” button twice and save it somewhere you can access from Kodi.
Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File and select the repository.exodus zip file you download above. Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Exodus Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Exodus > Install
Wait for Add-on enabled notification

Sask3m

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2017, 07:40:57 pm »
Just go here for 3.1.19  (fixed version number).

https://github.com/kodil/kodil/tree/master/repo/plugin.video.exodus
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 01:27:21 pm by Sask3m »

gersey

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2017, 01:47:11 am »

cargawar

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2017, 07:02:27 am »
Just go here for 3.1.9.

How is this even possible?
plugin.video.exodus-3.1.7.zip   update push in : ש' אפר 1 02:07:10 IDT 2017   3 months ago
plugin.video.exodus-3.1.8.zip   update push in : ב' אפר 10 02:07:04 IDT 2017   2 months ago
plugin.video.exodus-3.1.9.zip   update push in : ו' אפר 28 02:06:30 IDT 2017   2 months ago

PIXIllate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2017, 07:19:30 am »

abbaskip

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2017, 08:24:23 am »
Just go here for 3.1.9.

plugin.video.exodus-3.1.7.zip   update push in : ש' אפר 1 02:07:10 IDT 2017   3 months ago
plugin.video.exodus-3.1.8.zip   update push in : ב' אפר 10 02:07:04 IDT 2017   2 months ago
plugin.video.exodus-3.1.9.zip   update push in : ו' אפר 28 02:06:30 IDT 2017   2 months ago

I wondered the same thing.

Also, I just installed exodus through those links on a new box for a family member and the Trakt authorisation isn't working again - even after I made my own API and everything. Any ideas?

PIXIllate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2017, 09:24:02 am »
Just go here for 3.1.9.

Look closely. 3.1.19 NOT 3.1.9  Last posted 3 days ago. Search is working now.

abbaskip

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2017, 10:05:42 am »
Just go here for 3.1.9.

Look closely. 3.1.19 NOT 3.1.9  Last posted 3 days ago. Search is working now.

Wasn't search working with 3.1.18? My issue is that 18 authorizes trakt, 19 doesn't

Sask3m

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2017, 01:18:36 pm »
Is the provider timeout working for anyone? I have mine set at 15 seconds but it's not stopping then, kind of how it was way back when exodus got in trouble.

PIXIllate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2017, 06:05:33 pm »
Is the provider timeout working for anyone? I have mine set at 15 seconds but it's not stopping then, kind of how it was way back when exodus got in trouble.

Nope. Not working for me. Taking a long time to finish scraping but it works. I also use Real Debrid if that changes anything.

Sask3m

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2017, 07:20:45 pm »
Thanks. Yeah i generally just hit cancel after 20 secs or so and go with that.

sarah

• +10/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2017, 06:45:10 am »
I want to tell everyone about these excellent tweaks to Exodus:

Open Exodus and go to Tools - General and set Providers Timeout as 10 secs;

Go to Playback and set Default Action as Autoplay - also set Maximum quality as the best possible in your box;

Disable - Hosters with Captchas;

Go to Providers and if you keep finding that certain providers keep giving you Bad connections, disable them;

Accounts - OK

and you will see that everything runs smoother!

Cheers

Admin

• +33/-0
    • View Profile
    • Kodi Tips
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2017, 08:12:42 am »
It's not going to come back online. Whoever runs that github account deleted the repositories from their account. Whoever this was probably saw the news about Dish getting a subpoena for TVAddons identities and had a change of heart.

Kodi Tips has been trying to milk TVA going down for all it's worth and seemed to be associated with whomever ran the repo they started pushing, so it would be nice if they could confirm anything.

A few points for clarification:

- You are correct that the git was pulled after the subpoena news came out.
- You are not correct about "milking" anything unless you mean working endlessly to inform users of all the Kodi changes and news so that they don't fall under the BS and sensationalism of youtube and non-Kodi bloggers.
- We were not associated with that repo in any way.
- All I can confirm is that its down and there is no news on when it will return.

kct

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Dependency not found
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2017, 01:50:34 pm »
I am trying to install Exodus from the zip file 3.1.19 (clean install - new system) and I get the error message "The dependency couldn't be found"

Any ideas?

kenlong69

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Dependency not found
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2017, 03:17:59 pm »
I am trying to install Exodus from the zip file 3.1.19 (clean install - new system) and I get the error message "The dependency couldn't be found"

Any ideas?

Hey mate - You will need to install the other Exodus dependencies, as seen in the addon.xml file:
      <import addon="script.exodus.artwork" version="1.0.4" />
      <import addon="script.exodus.metadata" version="1.0.0" />
      <import addon="script.module.urlresolver" version="3.0.0" />
      <import addon="script.module.metahandler" version="1.0.0" />

Normally these would all be installed automatically by the Exodus Repo, but since it is down, you will need to install them separately, manually.  I'm not sure if they are hosted anywhere you could easily get them...

Perhaps someone can post a link?

Cheers,
Ken

CCA

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2017, 04:19:33 pm »
first off, i wanted to say thanks to all the folks that donate time, money, and passion so this stuff will work for the rest of us.  i understand what volunteerism is like, as we work on passion and not pay...  so thanks!

i have a firetv and firestick that i've operated for a few months and always use exodus through the kodi app.  like a moron, i have two other firesticks that were dedicated for other tvs that i hadn't gotten around to setting up.

are we saying that the future of exodus is truly unknown at the moment?  are we also saying i'm dumber than my average self since i can't seem to go through a standard set up and achieve success snagging the standard stuff through fusion/tvaddons, etc.?

i'm not in the know on quite a bit of what i read you folks post, but i'm honest when i say i'm trying darned hard to read plenty and avoid posting annoying questions. 

have i no recourse at the moment to download exodus successfully to my firestick and watch a flick?

thanks in advance for the response(s) by the way.