KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Exodus Add-on Discussion

TonyH

• +41/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
Re: Exodus Add-on Discussion
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2017, 04:28:26 pm »

hatrix

• +34/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2017, 04:31:59 pm »
from what i've heard, the ares wizard will install exodus fine

TonyH

• +41/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2017, 04:48:28 pm »
The YouTube link above shows how to install it using ares☝🏼

CCA

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2017, 04:55:11 pm »
Try this

worked pretty slick actually...  there were a ton of boxes popping up during the ares wizard ditty, and i was growing concerned for a moment. 

one thing i noticed is that when navigating through the exodus screens that the bulletpoints have no descriptions in text.  sure, the icon over to the left in blue is indicated, like the big pair of thumbs indicating the popular movies category, but the text by the tiny little white square bullet point is missing...  it's like that through the first three of each screens until you get to the movie or show title...

i'm not prepared to get too jazzed about it at the moment, so i'll let that ride and see if what others have to say.

thanks for the link to the vid for installation!  much appreciated.

Sonia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2017, 01:58:11 am »
Discuss the Kodi Exodus add-on below including questions, comments, requested features, and other areas of discussion.

Bombardier

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2017, 06:47:00 am »
I installed Exodus following YT tips and when I open it it looks like this

What's going on with it?

EDIT I needed to restart KODI and then Exodus works fine.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 06:51:12 am by Bombardier »

Citygirl32

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2017, 07:35:19 pm »
Updated exodus again using the Smash repo.  I hope that this means it has a new home and will continue to be developed.  Thanks kodi tips.  I'd be lost without you!

abbaskip

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2017, 07:50:56 pm »
Updated exodus again using the Smash repo.  I hope that this means it has a new home and will continue to be developed.  Thanks kodi tips.  I'd be lost without you!

What version does smash have?

Citygirl32

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2017, 08:23:28 pm »

What version does smash have?

Exodus 3.1.21.  It says installation problems have been fixed.  I did not have to Uninstaller exodus, just updated it from the repo

abbaskip

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2017, 10:04:55 pm »
Perfect got mine updated this morning, but now Real Debrid isn't working. I've tried re-authorising and it says invalid code (checked and tried again a thousand times).

Anyone else having RD issues suddenly?

elephant14

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2017, 12:07:41 am »
I am also having Real Debrid problem. I've tried more than 10 times still the same. It saying URLResolver error.

kenlong69

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2017, 12:12:21 am »
Yes Real Debrid looks like it is having an issue.  NOt sure if it is a problem with URL Resolver creating invalid codes, or a problem on the Real-Debrid side...

TonyH

• +41/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2017, 01:05:10 am »
Yes Real Debrid looks like it is having an issue.  NOt sure if it is a problem with URL Resolver creating invalid codes, or a problem on the Real-Debrid side...

Smash repo has an updated URLResolver, but that didn't fix the RD problem...

http://koditips.com/install-smash-repository-kodi-addons/

abbaskip

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2017, 01:12:38 am »

Smash repo has an updated URLResolver, but that didn't fix the RD problem...

http://koditips.com/install-smash-repository-kodi-addons/

I'm thinking the issue is with RD itself. The authenticator takes a long time to reject your code and often gives an error

kenlong69

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2017, 01:55:19 am »
Yes it does look like it is on the RD side.  The URL Resolver update simply added a few more resolve URLs etc.  NO change to RD.

Joeg8385

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2017, 02:59:39 am »
Yes it does look like it is on the RD side.  The URL Resolver update simply added a few more resolve URLs etc.  NO change to RD.

same problem here, this only started after exodus and url resolver were updated from the the smash repo. worked perfectly fine before that.

Joeg8385

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2017, 03:09:16 am »
^^^^^^^^ ignore post above^^^^^^^^

REAL-DEBRID, EXODUS and URL RESOLVER issues fixed and working flawless once again.

CCA

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2017, 12:11:10 pm »
I installed Exodus following YT tips and when I open it it looks like this

What's going on with it?

EDIT I needed to restart KODI and then Exodus works fine.

i did the same.  powered down kodi, powered up, and several updates zipped through upon opening kodi.

working fine for me now.

Ceri2345

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2017, 12:32:49 pm »
notice that smash and one or two other repos have a 3.1.22 update for exodus, now the last update i see anywhere else like on ares wizard is 3.1.19 bit of a jump do u not think, i've reverted back to 3.1.19 and everything seems to be working so not sure why an update would have been necessary, are people using the addons for their own exploits? think this is something that we all need to be much more careful about now, but i would be interested to know what people think or if there are people in the know that can authenticate this and other updates

sarah

• +10/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2017, 01:09:57 pm »
Works ok for me with 3.1.19

Ceri2345

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2017, 02:51:36 pm »
I've done what i should have done in the first place and compared the 2 addons in notepad++ and both are identical fail to understand why it was needed to go to the effort of changing the version number though

pops

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2017, 12:45:18 pm »
After reinstalling Kodi 17.3 I installed Ares Wizard, then Exodus from the Wizard.  Almost all seems good.  Just can't get Exodus to bring up EastEnders episode 25 May 2017.  Back episodes of Silent Witness show well.  I'm running Linux Mint 18.1 on a desktop PC.  Suggestions.

Ceri2345

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2017, 01:04:39 pm »
After reinstalling Kodi 17.3 I installed Ares Wizard, then Exodus from the Wizard.  Almost all seems good.  Just can't get Exodus to bring up EastEnders episode 25 May 2017.  Back episodes of Silent Witness show well.  I'm running Linux Mint 18.1 on a desktop PC.  Suggestions.

I just tried for you struggled to find it on kodi, but as you are using a pc why not just search in google i found it on daily motion to watch

PrizFindr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2017, 04:21:50 pm »

UPDATE: As of June 28 Exodus is no longer listed on the Ares Wizard.

pops

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2017, 05:06:52 pm »

UPDATE: As of June 28 Exodus is no longer listed on the Ares Wizard.

I just opened Ares Wizard and clicked on addons.  It was blank. 
But I was curious, so I scrolled down.  Bam! the addons popped up.
And Exodus was there. 
Guess Ares is having a little hiccup. or was playing hid-n-seek!!!!

pops

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2017, 03:56:09 pm »
One problem I have with Exodus is Exodus has several tv shows in its menus that never seem to be available, no stream.  Namely Toyko Diner, Follow the Money, Scene of the Crime, the late May 2017 episodes of the popular BBC soap Eastenders, and others.  Why?

TonyH

• +41/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2017, 05:07:53 pm »
I have found a couple of shows with no stream also. Still one of the best addons around IMO. Seems like that's a provider problem, not sure if there will be an update to exodus that includes new providers or not...

Duscha

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2017, 10:08:19 pm »
I am wondering if anyone can direct me to the library within Exodus. I am currently running Kodi on my PC. As such, when you hover over a movie or tv show of interest and press C on your keyboard, a little menu pops up. One of the options in the menu is to add to favourites and add to library. Now I can add to favourites and locate favourites just fine, but I am unable to locate the library that I have placed items into for easy viewing. Does anyone know what I am missing? Thanks in advance!

flhthemi

• +22/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2017, 09:28:16 am »
I am wondering if anyone can direct me to the library within Exodus. I am currently running Kodi on my PC. As such, when you hover over a movie or tv show of interest and press C on your keyboard, a little menu pops up. One of the options in the menu is to add to favourites and add to library. Now I can add to favourites and locate favourites just fine, but I am unable to locate the library that I have placed items into for easy viewing. Does anyone know what I am missing? Thanks in advance!

I may be wrong not real familiar with Exodus, If you select Movies or TV Shows then MY Movies or TV Shows you should see an available selection for COLLECTION. I think it gets added to that as that is your library synced with trakt. If someone thinks this is wrong, by all means say so!

TonyH

• +41/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2017, 11:37:49 am »
It is the actual library for kodi, movies in the movies tab, tv shows in the tv shows tab ect...
Here is some good reading
http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library