KodiTips Forums

Exodus "my tv shows" not working?

Exodus "my tv shows" not working?
« on: July 04, 2017, 10:57:01 pm »
For the past two days , "my tv shows" in Exodus haven't been working; when I select any of the options in that category, the "working " icon comes on in bottom right for a second, but nothing loads. I have updated exodus and cleared cache. Help please. :(

ttown

• +5/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Exodus "my tv shows" not working?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 11:34:41 pm »
what version of Exodus do you have installed and from what source? most recent version should be v3.1.22 from Smash Repository

ttown

• +5/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 11:36:49 pm »
also, make sure you have successfully authorized your trakt account within the Exodus settings, otherwise there is nothing to load open, as trakt isn't paired

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 09:28:14 pm »
what version of Exodus do you have installed and from what source? most recent version should be v3.1.22 from Smash Repository

I'm running 3 1.15. When I update it , this doesn't change :s
I don't know alot about this stuff but I have never heard of the smash repository, so I assume this could be the issue. Is there a way I can learn to get exodus from this repository?

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 09:51:27 pm »

I don't know alot about this stuff but I have never heard of the smash repository, so I assume this could be the  issue. Is there a way I can learn to get exodus from this repository?

I figured it out and added the smash repository. It updated to the 3.1.22 but everything in "my tv shows" still doesn't load. Any other suggestions?

Leviathan

• +6/-3
  • Mysterious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 09:06:05 am »

I don't know alot about this stuff but I have never heard of the smash repository, so I assume this could be the  issue. Is there a way I can learn to get exodus from this repository?

I figured it out and added the smash repository. It updated to the 3.1.22 but everything in "my tv shows" still doesn't load. Any other suggestions?

open exodus and do the following..

tools > clear cache
tools > clear providers
settings > accounts > Trakt > reset trakt
settings > account > Trakt > re-authorize my trakt

nahidl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 08:21:30 pm »

open exodus and do the following..

tools > clear cache