KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Bubbles torrent streaming

curtyman11

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Bubbles torrent streaming
« on: July 06, 2017, 11:08:24 pm »
I am trying to stream torrents in the bubbles add on, I have real debrid set up. But instead of streaming, it starts to download the torrent and says it will take over 16 hours to download. Is there a way to just stream the torrent instead of starting a download? I have downloads set to off

Vegas5678

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Bubbles torrent streaming
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 12:01:13 am »
I've had the same question since I added Bubbles. I can't figure it out. Any help in the forums is appreciated!

Sask3m

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 12:51:58 am »
The reason a torrent would likely say 16 hrs. to download is because no one or very few are seeding it.  If you find a torrent that has a lot of people seeding it downloads very quickly (minute or two) to the real debrid servers then it starts streaming.

Some torrents are cached on a real debrid server, meaning that it doesn't need to actually be downloaded to the server again, those torrents will start streaming to you almost immediately w/o the "starting to download" message.  You have no way to know for sure if a torrent is cached or not on a real debrid server, as although some are real debrid doesn't show it.  That is why most using Bubbles prefer premiumize as it actually lists if a torrent is cached or not.  Hope that helps a little. :)

clayvligon

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 07:51:46 am »
How will it go if I use a VPN with any addon to download torrents ? Will it affect my streaming speeds ? My main concern is privacy! I was going through an article on best vpn for torrenting and their servers are optimized for torrents as per their sites. Which one should I go for ?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 07:53:26 am by clayvligon »

Wilsondrake

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 07:53:18 am »
How will it go if I use a VPN with any addon to download torrents ? Will it affect my streaming speeds ? My main concern is privacy! I was going through an article on https://www.kodivpn.co/best-vpn-for-torrenting-and-p2p-sharing/ and their servers are optimized for torrents as per their sites. Which one should I go for ?

Torrent works well when a lot of people are seeding it. As it appears torrents are peer 2 peer sharing also called P2P, hence the more people downloading a torrent via bubbles the better speed you will get. However depending on the region you are living in, your ISP might be throttling your connection, better try some of the best vpn for torrenting. If the download speeds up, then ensure you always use vpn not only for downloading but also for your safety and privacy.