KodiTips Forums

Bubbles torrent streaming

curtyman11

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Bubbles torrent streaming
« on: July 06, 2017, 11:08:24 pm »
I am trying to stream torrents in the bubbles add on, I have real debrid set up. But instead of streaming, it starts to download the torrent and says it will take over 16 hours to download. Is there a way to just stream the torrent instead of starting a download? I have downloads set to off

Vegas5678

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Bubbles torrent streaming
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 12:01:13 am »
I've had the same question since I added Bubbles. I can't figure it out. Any help in the forums is appreciated!

Sask3m

• +6/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Bubbles torrent streaming
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 12:51:58 am »
The reason a torrent would likely say 16 hrs. to download is because no one or very few are seeding it.  If you find a torrent that has a lot of people seeding it downloads very quickly (minute or two) to the real debrid servers then it starts streaming.

Some torrents are cached on a real debrid server, meaning that it doesn't need to actually be downloaded to the server again, those torrents will start streaming to you almost immediately w/o the "starting to download" message.  You have no way to know for sure if a torrent is cached or not on a real debrid server, as although some are real debrid doesn't show it.  That is why most using Bubbles prefer premiumize as it actually lists if a torrent is cached or not.  Hope that helps a little. :)