KodiTips Forums

Exodus, Elysium and Salts Link drop issue??? HELP NEEDED

Noor666

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Exodus, Elysium and Salts Link drop issue??? HELP NEEDED
« on: July 08, 2017, 11:59:25 am »
These are my main addond I use along with my RD account. After watching a few episodes mostly 2 or 4 on a good day Kodi stops loading more links for all the addon. It tries to load them but just fails.I then have to close kodi, reopen it and then it's back to normal for 2 more episode(50 min ones) and then that's how I binge watch by opening and closing kodi again and again. It sucks.

This problem started after the lawsuit ordeal. And I think it could be my laptop as I also went back to windows 7 from 10 as it kept giving me a BSOD error. So it might be the windows. I'll try using my desktop pc tonight and see if it's any different. If the same problemail persists then its not my laptop.

I asked before but no one gave a proper answer. So any pointer or help would be greatly appreciated. Also if someone else is have the same issue please share your Intel.

RodgerB

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Exodus, Elysium and Salts Link drop issue??? HELP NEEDED
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 07:28:42 pm »
This takes a little work on your part Noor. The info you seek in on the koditips page and in this forum...I will give you this: http://kodi.anchel.eu/repo...Cheers.

Noor666

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 11:16:45 pm »
This takes a little work on your part Noor. The info you seek in on the koditips page and in this forum...I will give you this: http://kodi.anchel.eu/repo...Cheers.

Hi RodgerB.

I went through the forum and tried to figure it out but I have failed. I don't see anyone discussing about my particular issue. I have no clue what's causing it. I did a fresh install last night on the desktop pc and it gave me the same issue. After one episode it refused to load more.

I'll go check the koditips page now and see if I can find something there  :'(... hate this issue.  Also I think the repo you gave me was for doing a fresh install and using that I guess. But let's see. I guess I have to suffer some more before all is well again. Thanks for the repo. Any chance of getting some more help????.... Please

Off to the koditips page I go. Wish me luck guys

Noor666

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 02:03:35 am »
Failed once again  :-[.... went and logged the issue. Log link below:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=15728906799235713601

I posted it on twitter for the koditips team so they may shed some light on the issue.I played iZombie s03e07 from Rapidgator that played. The light went out so had to open it again, still worked. The episode finished and that was that. Then I tried playing a bunch of links from s03e06 and none of then worked. Then went back to e07 tried the RG link again and that didn't open either.

Below is a sample of what I think is the issue, but am clueless as to why it's happening.

09:35:44.505 T:7976   DEBUG: DialogProgress::Open called
09:35:44.505 T:7976   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogConfirm.xml) ------
09:35:46.136 T:5736   DEBUG: [Exodus] Request-Error: (timed out) => http://player.dizigold.org/?id=29692&s=1&dil=or
09:35:46.320 T:1404 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(58, C:\Users\Sangeen\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.exodus\exodus.py): the python script "C:\Users\Sangeen\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.exodus\exodus.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon
09:35:46.320 T:1404    INFO: Python script stopped

I am a complete novice when it comes to this so I presume this is the issue. Please forgive my ignorance. Obviously I need an expert who knows what it is to tell me my options. Any help or guidance would be really really appreciated  :-\....

Waiting on you guys the pros to help.

Thank you

RodgerB

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 09:05:10 am »
Sorry Noor but I am not a log expert. The url I gave you is a file manager/add source multi repo source and is for use anytime, not only for fresh install....