KodiTips Forums

Looking for an addon

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Looking for an addon
« on: July 08, 2017, 04:07:01 pm »
That I can find shows such as Andy Griffin, The Beverly Hillbillies and Mayberry RFD. Any suggestions? When I search for them in the popular Addons I get results  ???and links but always says no streams found. 

RodgerB

• +20/-7
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for an addon
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 07:19:58 pm »
Just checked Elysium and the episodes are all there, however it seems to be hit and miss with the stream and availability, but I was able to watch Andy Griffith season 2 episode 10, for example. There are many streams to pick from and picking the right one seems to be the key...Cheers.

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 05:33:06 pm »
Just checked Elysium and the episodes are all there, however it seems to be hit and miss with the stream and availability, but I was able to watch Andy Griffith season 2 episode 10, for example. There are many streams to pick from and picking the right one seems to be the key...Cheers.

I actually installed the Dailymotion addon found Mayberry RFD bad thing is it has all episodes but not in order. 

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 11:52:28 am »

I actually installed the Dailymotion addon found Mayberry RFD bad thing is it has all episodes but not in order.

So much for the Dailymotion addon!!! LOL would not play a single esopide just buffered!!!!!