KodiTips Forums

Just installed Bubbles

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Just installed Bubbles
« on: July 11, 2017, 06:01:07 pm »
and was wondering why I have 3 Bubbles repos? If I try and uninstall 2 and 3 it say repo 1 is using it and they can not be uninstalled... Repo #1 is the newer version... Advise please!! :-\ :-\ :-\

Thanks

Sask3m

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Just installed Bubbles
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 08:49:08 pm »
There are supposed to be 3 repos. If it installed correctly all 3 should show as enabled.

Now all you need, if you haven't already, is to sub to premiumize debrid service. :)

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 08:51:04 pm by Sask3m »

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 10:02:17 pm »
There are supposed to be 3 repos. If it installed correctly all 3 should show as enabled.

Now all you need, if you haven't already, is to sub to premiumize debrid service. :)

Thanks I do have a sub to Real Debrid which I think should be ok.

D@Cod3r

• +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 10:08:34 pm »

Thanks I do have a sub to Real Debrid which I think should be ok.

Bubbles is setup a a tertiary servers, for redundancy, I'm assuming. If one server goes down the other two will still be operational, and so on, if one goes down the other two are still able to provide updates...which is why a tertiary setup is used 😄

Chilango

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 10:43:42 pm »
[youtube[/youtube]