KodiTips Forums

Covenant

Pompier378

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Covenant
« on: July 14, 2017, 09:57:38 am »
Hi, i tryto install covenant. But when i try to install from zip file, the folder is emty... Any tip for that ?

nahidl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 10:02:54 am »
Hi, i tryto install covenant. But when i try to install from zip file, the folder is emty... Any tip for that ?

Keep trying, the server may be getting hammered from all the people trying to install it. Took me a while but I was finally able to get it installed.

Pompier378

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 10:07:59 am »
Do i need to start all over again eaxh time i try or i just wait until i get something in the folder ? Thankd

TonyH

• +39/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 10:23:34 am »
Once you have the source, keep trying to install the zip.
Once you have the repo installed, keep trying to install the addon.
No need to start over every time

Pompier378

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 10:32:23 am »
Ok thanks, i write the exact address and i can't find anything in the folder....

TonyH

• +39/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 10:53:49 am »
If you don't see the zip file in the the source, that means the repo is down at the moment. Just save the source and come back in a little bit and click install from zip and choose the source you made. Eventually you will see the zip and can install it. It took me about 10 tries last night to get it myself. Good luck

nahidl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 11:21:17 am »
If you don't see the zip file in the the source, that means the repo is down at the moment. Just save the source and come back in a little bit and click install from zip and choose the source you made. Eventually you will see the zip and can install it. It took me about 10 tries last night to get it myself. Good luck

It took me at least 15 tries yesterday to see the zip file. Eventually I got through and got it installed. Keep trying until you succeed! Good luck!

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 12:26:38 pm »
may just be due to traffic trying to get to the server... it took me a couple of times the other day just to get the zip file and then after i did get it and got it installed i couldn't actually connect to the repo, but i found late last night and this morning i had no problems getting to the repo and installing the various video-plug-ins which mostly seem to work fine, other then the few normal things that typically seem to act up...

sarah

• +10/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 12:33:42 pm »
I have a couple of problems:

In the Available Updates i have Urlresolver but it doesn't want to update for the Smash Repository;

I managed to install the Colossus zip file but the Colossal Repo cannot connect.

Are they both connected to the traffic trying to use the server ?

TonyH

• +39/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 12:59:57 pm »
FYI, the new smash repo is inside the colossus repo. In the repository folder...

TonyH

• +39/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 01:52:40 pm »
I'm assuming the new repo is going to receive the updates from now on, so I'm going to remove the old one and install the new. I actually have not looked inside the new one to compare it to the old one yet. I will probably do that first

Deggsy56

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2017, 03:40:39 pm »
Does someone know where I could dwnld the Colossus zip file via the browser and install the old fashioned way?? The repo is constantly empty.

D@Cod3r

• +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2017, 03:53:59 pm »
Does someone know where I could dwnld the Colossus zip file via the browser and install the old fashioned way?? The repo is constantly empty.

Just put the URL in your browser's address box and save the Repo_Colossus.zip file to where you'll be able to access it from Kodi.

If the site is bottlenecked with traffic you'll still run into the same problem as trying to Install from zip file thru Kodi, so it's hit and miss also.

http://mediarepos.net/tco
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:01:04 pm by D@Cod3r »