KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

MiC-IPTV

TonyH

• +41/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
Re: MiC-IPTV
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2017, 01:59:16 pm »
At that point you can click yes.
The repository has been up and down because of an inflood of traffic. If you can't connect, wait a little bit and try again.
Those people who have installed the repo and the addons inside have all stated in different posts in this forum that it took them many attempts to install the repository. Keep trying and you will get it👍🏼

Bookend

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2017, 03:55:35 pm »
Like I said I am very new to this , so by installing the repository .... Do you mean installing fron zip file ? Forgive my ignorance on this ... Not real tech savvy .

TonyH

• +41/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2017, 04:04:55 pm »
Yes,
1) add source URL, even if you can't connect at that time, click yes to save the URL and the name you give it so you don't have to type it all in again.
2) install from zip file using the source you added. This installs the repository.
3) install from repository, install the addon your looking for from within the repository, video addons in the video addon folder.

Better yet, follow these instructions...

http://koditips.com/covenant-kodi-install-new-exodus-addon/

Bookend

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2017, 04:11:06 pm »
Yes,
1) add source URL, even if you can't connect at that time, click yes to save the URL and the name you give it so you don't have to type it all in again.
2) install from zip file using the source you added. This installs the repository.
3) install from repository, install the addon your looking for from within the repository, video addons in the video addon folder.

Better yet, follow these instructions...

http://koditips.com/covenant-kodi-install-new-exodus-addon/

Ok sounds like so far all I have been able to do is save the URL .... Will just keep trying .... Thanx TonyH

TonyH

• +41/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2017, 04:24:51 pm »
Here is a link to a YouTube video showing how to install it, hope that helps

Bookend

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2017, 04:58:15 pm »
Yep ... Just the way I have been trying .... I guess Patience is what is required on my end and a wee bit of luck

sarah

• +10/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2017, 01:05:45 pm »
Hi friends

i installed this addon which seems to be very good but i've got some channels which don't open - do i have to set my Vpn to a Candian setting or is it something else which is the problem please?

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2017, 09:10:16 pm »
Hi friends

i installed this addon which seems to be very good but i've got some channels which don't open - do i have to set my Vpn to a Candian setting or is it something else which is the problem please?

shouldn't need any VPN Settings... what channels you having problems with?

sarah

• +10/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2017, 03:33:26 am »
All the UK channels.

Thanks

sarah

• +10/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2017, 01:23:07 pm »
All my UK channels don't work.

RodgerB

• +34/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2017, 10:34:21 pm »
This is life using third party addons in Kodi, a constant search for working live tv channels. I just put in 2 hours checking , deleting, adding...Live Hub is giving me nice results. I have check it all and for good working channels, try the Live hub sections with Mobdro and Ustream.When you find a good working channel that you will watch, put it in your Super Favourites file. Happy Live TV hunting.

sarah

• +10/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2017, 03:15:41 am »
Thanks Rodger - I'll give it a try this evening.