KodiTips Forums

Made in Canada

supaflygy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Made in Canada
« on: July 15, 2017, 03:01:23 am »
Howdy, i'm looking to add made in Canada to my set up.  Anyone got any alternate repos that hold it as koditips & colossus dont get me anywhere anymore.

Thanks.     (for the golf channel )

RodgerB

• +18/-6
    • View Profile
Re: Made in Canada
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 02:52:46 pm »
Try http://tinyurl.com/mickodi3. This was recently working. Give it a try...

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 09:01:30 pm »

Not sure who made that as its not the official repo and wasnt me lol...

MiC is in the Colossal Repo available here: https://github.com/Colossal1/repository.colossus/raw/master/repository.colossus/repository.colossus-999.999.2.zip

supaflygy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 11:39:02 pm »
thanks i will try & nut this out

MiC is in the Colossal Repo available here: https://github.com/Colossal1/repository.colossus/raw/master/repository.colossus/repository.colossus-999.999.2.zip
[/quote]

supaflygy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 03:43:05 am »
  uploaded this, enabled the addon and then my whole system failed. put it on a clean set up & it works well.   i will try to add it to my system again when i add a skin.  See how i go.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:02:15 am by supaflygy »

supaflygy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 03:54:43 am »

[/quote]I'm not stupid... how do i translate this into a repository or a program addon ?

Dsotm

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 08:04:04 pm »
Is anyone else experiencing freezing with this addon, most noticelby when watching Cnn?

Dsotm

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 07:00:07 pm »
Is there a issue with this Addon on?  I can not get any live channels to work.  I click the channel, a message pops up that says loading local proxy, wheel spins, then nothing happens

threeks

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2017, 09:15:43 pm »
Is there a issue with this Addon on?  I can not get any live channels to work.  I click the channel, a message pops up that says loading local proxy, wheel spins, then nothing happens

same thing here :( .. if it does happen to play it lasts about 5 seconds before it just freezes

Buzz Marshall

• +16/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 10:01:36 pm »
I find here that it seems to be loosing channels... some things work but a lot seem to struggle and as others have said it does not seem to do anything other then the loading local proxy message printing twice and then nothing...there were a few channels that worked last week that are now not working...  I've not actually checked the logs to see what the issue is, i just noticed this post and thought i'd check it as i usually check all the plug-ins once a week wether i use them or not just to see if everything's stilll working...

TonyH

• +28/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2017, 12:48:19 am »
wow, just tried mine on the desktop, win 10, and got f4m tester error.
I got some work to do I guess

hatrix

• +19/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2017, 12:52:11 am »
Well the devs are on here so hopefully they can chime in

TonyH

• +28/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2017, 01:09:52 am »
Hmm, I updated f4m tester and proxy and MIC itself, no go.
Uninstalled then re installed all, no go.
checked log and

22:07:25.598 T:20440   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named F4mProxy
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\hoise\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.f4mTester\default.py", line 291, in <module>
                                                playF4mLink(url,name, proxy_string, proxy_use_chunks,auth_string,streamtype,setResolved,swf , callbackpath, callbackparam,iconImage)
                                              File "C:\Users\hoise\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.f4mTester\default.py", line 110, in playF4mLink
                                                from F4mProxy import f4mProxyHelper
                                            ImportError: No module named F4mProxy
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Montezuma

• +2/-1
  • Team Made in Canada - MiC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2017, 02:44:27 am »
Hmm, I updated f4m tester and proxy and MIC itself, no go.
Uninstalled then re installed all, no go.
checked log and

22:07:25.598 T:20440   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named F4mProxy
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\hoise\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.f4mTester\default.py", line 291, in <module>
                                                playF4mLink(url,name, proxy_string, proxy_use_chunks,auth_string,streamtype,setResolved,swf , callbackpath, callbackparam,iconImage)
                                              File "C:\Users\hoise\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.f4mTester\default.py", line 110, in playF4mLink
                                                from F4mProxy import f4mProxyHelper
                                            ImportError: No module named F4mProxy
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Tony you have an issue with F4m Tester add-on.  Uninstall and re-install and see if that works.  Uninstall/re-install F4m Proxy if you have that add-on installed too.  You can find both in the Colossus Common repo.

Montezuma

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2017, 02:48:18 am »

I'm not stupid... how do i translate this into a repository or a program addon ?
[/quote]

Copy .zip file to your Kodi device and in System -> Settings -> Add-ons use "Install from zip file" and navigate to the .colossus-999.999.x zip file you copied to the device.  Will install repo then "Install from repository" to install any add-on(s) you want including MiC.

Montezuma

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2017, 02:52:15 am »
I find here that it seems to be loosing channels... some things work but a lot seem to struggle and as others have said it does not seem to do anything other then the loading local proxy message printing twice and then nothing...there were a few channels that worked last week that are now not working...  I've not actually checked the logs to see what the issue is, i just noticed this post and thought i'd check it as i usually check all the plug-ins once a week wether i use them or not just to see if everything's stilll working...

If you're expecting perfection, then cable is for you.  We're two working stiffs with families doing this in our free time.  Enjoy what's working and if something isn't working, check back in a couple days and it'll likely be working again.

Montezuma

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2017, 02:57:08 am »
"Dsotm" and "threeks" see my reply above.  My Twitter DM is open if you ever need help.

threeks

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2017, 01:33:05 pm »
"Dsotm" and "threeks" see my reply above.  My Twitter DM is open if you ever need help.

thanks for the quick reply, just wanted to make sure it wasnt something i was doing, keep up the good work

TonyH

• +28/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2017, 02:14:52 pm »
@Montezuma
I did uninstall and re-install f4m tester, proxy, and MIC before I posted.
I will try again tonight when I get home. Thanks for the help✌🏼
Your work is much appreciated!

Dsotm

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2017, 05:08:04 pm »

Perfect thx for relying.  Will there be a update that has to be done?

TonyH

• +28/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2017, 12:28:40 am »
got it working, F4mproxy was the problem, thanks

Dsotm

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2017, 12:46:00 am »
got it working, F4mproxy was the problem, thanks

So what's the fix?  Does one need to uninstall mic and F4M then reinstall?

TonyH

• +28/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2017, 04:17:22 am »
worked for me but I had different issues

Buzz Marshall

• +16/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2017, 12:25:14 pm »

If you're expecting perfection, then cable is for you.  We're two working stiffs with families doing this in our free time.  Enjoy what's working and if something isn't working, check back in a couple days and it'll likely be working again.

Jeese dude... no need for the condescending  tone as i NEVER said anything about expecting perfection, i just posted a observation as others have and nowhere in the comment was their anything negative regarding you and what you do or the quality of your plug-in, it was simple, things seem to be disappearing statement which is about par with a lot of things and always has been...

Why the sarcastic swipe at me? hm... i'm guessing your a Adam fan and take exception to my comments regarding TVA...

Montezuma

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2017, 01:50:12 am »

Jeese dude... no need for the condescending  tone as i NEVER said anything about expecting perfection, i just posted a observation as others have and nowhere in the comment was their anything negative regarding you and what you do or the quality of your plug-in, it was simple, things seem to be disappearing statement which is about par with a lot of things and always has been...

Why the sarcastic swipe at me? hm... i'm guessing your a Adam fan and take exception to my comments regarding TVA...

I apologize for my tone but as you said yourself look at & post the log file instead of saying "... it does not seem to do anything." Pointing out what you believe to be deficiencies does nothing to help us solve your problem.

EdT

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2017, 11:35:34 am »
MiC, can you guys revamp the NFB(National Film Board) add-on ?
The old NFB add-on never worked after XBMC 13.0.

ab0070

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2017, 11:58:57 pm »
Hey mic love add on  can u add American football to sports section

Montezuma

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2017, 03:04:55 am »
Hey mic love add on  can u add American football to sports section

Currently we have preseason games in Special Links and Live Events.  If all goes well we will add a new section in Sports.

sarah

• +9/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2017, 03:10:20 am »
My  UK channels don't work in mic and I never got them to work.
Thanks for all your hard work - much appreciated.

bagofbones

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2017, 06:08:19 pm »
Looking for help . I have Made in Canada running and watch MSNBC with no problem but for some reason that is one of the very few I can get on the USA channels, what am I doing wrong