KodiTips Forums

Covenant Addon Problems

msmedic

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Covenant Addon Problems
« on: July 15, 2017, 01:14:10 pm »
I have followed all the instructions to install Covenant but as soon as i get to 'add to zip file' and click on it
there is nothing there, just a file folder. Is the the heavy usage problem I am reading about or is it something
I am or am not doing?? Thanks!

taylor96

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant Addon Problems
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 02:43:50 pm »
from other posts on here, Guess its GONE.... will await to see what happens now...

D@Cod3r

• +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 09:11:21 pm »
from other posts on here, Guess its GONE.... will await to see what happens now...

Covenant isn't gone, it's just been updated to v1.1.7 today, I guess you have to keep trying with Colossus repo, I tried once and it was empty, I tried again a little while later and was able to update Colossus repo to 999.999.2, which in turn updated Covenant and Smash repo

blueys007

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 10:29:38 pm »
Just reboot KODI that's all that I did and everything came back up

LadyBug679

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 09:19:11 am »
The add-on works fine when installed from Ares Wizard. However, last night, it stopped showing my watched progress (i am synced/ authorized with Trakt). Someone said it was updated yesterday, but it doesn't look like i can update through Ares? But I can't get Colossus repo to even download  (the zip file appeared once, but it didn't download; I think I got dependencies errors. And right now,  the zip file is gone again). How can I get the update?

Buzz Marshall

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 11:40:09 am »
not sure whats going on but i found i had to update the smash repo to 1.1.8 and then colossal to 999.999.2 and then covenant seemed to go back to working... covenant says its 1.1.1 but since it tried to update the info screen in convenant seems to have version as 1.1.1 but it looks like just below it also has 1 1 1 overlayed ontop of the summary information which says covenant...

anyways it seems to work...

when checking the actual server location at mediarepos.net its like the directory sources are changing, which could be him restructuring his server...

D@Cod3r

• +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 01:00:47 pm »
not sure whats going on but i found i had to update the smash repo to 1.1.8 and then colossal to 999.999.2 and then covenant seemed to go back to working... covenant says its 1.1.1 but since it tried to update the info screen in convenant seems to have version as 1.1.1 but it looks like just below it also has 1 1 1 overlayed ontop of the summary information which says covenant...

anyways it seems to work...

when checking the actual server location at mediarepos.net its like the directory sources are changing, which could be him restructuring his server...

The Smash repo is by itself again @ http://mediarepos.net/tco

Covenant is still in the Colossus repo but located here @ http://tinyurl.com/colossusrepo