KodiTips Forums

question about real debrid

momodig

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
question about real debrid
« on: July 16, 2017, 01:26:03 pm »
I've been using real debrid now for almost two years.  First with TV addons, and now with Elysium.  I have it working properly with Elysium (I think) the servers show up and seem to work.  But when I wiped my android box to reinstall Elysium, and I set up both the real-debrid settings in kodi and the elysium app, real-debrid never ask me to confirm with the link and code... should it have done this?

TonyH

• +39/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
Re: question about real debrid
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 01:31:31 pm »
go into URL resolver settings and under real-debrid check (re)authorize then ok and it will give you a code

Nottechsavvy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 04:12:38 pm »
Real Debrid links aren't showing up for my Elysium either...

TonyH

• +39/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 06:46:34 pm »
From what I can see real debrid links don't come up in Elysium.
Just the debrid links that are enabled in the settings page.
I have asked about this on another forum that has a page dedicated to Elysium but I have not got a response yet

momodig

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 10:30:04 pm »
I'm watching real debrid links right now with elysium

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 11:54:13 pm »
From what I can see real debrid links don't come up in Elysium.
Just the debrid links that are enabled in the settings page.
I have asked about this on another forum that has a page dedicated to Elysium but I have not got a response yet

TonyH from what I am seeing they do show up they say DEB. I also noticed that it also depends on the show or movie I maybe trying to watch. If it's something new then I get several, but if it's something older I get mostly the enabled links.

TonyH

• +39/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 12:41:21 am »
Pull up a movie in Elysium and look at the provider names, they say (DEB) "provider" eg BMOVIES, DDLVALLEY ect.
Now look in the settings in Elysium under the debrid providers tab.
You can see the names match, the provider list elisium is giving us is from the enabled providers in the settings.
Now open the same movie in Covenant and look at the providers if you have real debrid enabled you will see "REAL-DEBRID" as the provider and then the server name, eg nitroflare, filefactory, ect
I watch Elysium skip through providers (DEB) until it finally finds a link while covenant rarely skips the first real-debrid link and starts playing right away.
I have also in the Elysium settings enabled debrid providers, then one by one disabled the listed ones. Then in URL resolver made sure to enable real-debrid and authorize it. I then checked Exodus and Covenant to make sure real-debrid was showing up. Then went into Elysium and there were zero real-debrid or DEB providers listed.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 02:19:34 pm by TonyH »