KodiTips Forums

favorites list

kendoman

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
favorites list
« on: July 17, 2017, 06:54:20 pm »
Hello all I am new to kodi I am trying to figure a way to save shows without having to search them every time i go into kodi. Im sure there's a simple solution but i cant figure it out Thanks in advance

EdT

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
Re: favorites list
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 08:58:13 pm »
You simply highlight the link and use the context key "c" and Add to Favorites.  The Favorites icon is right next to the Exit icon on the bottom left.  More complicated set-ups would require using the Super Favorites add-on.

kendoman

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 01:11:24 am »
You simply highlight the link and use the context key "c" and Add to Favorites.  The Favorites icon is right next to the Exit icon on the bottom left.  More complicated set-ups would require using the Super Favorites add-on.

I will try that thanks...

mdmm55

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 08:23:29 am »
Hello brothers.Please help me regarding Super favourit folder.
I am using Kodi 16 Jarvis as Kodi 17 krypton did not work in my Amlog 2gb 64 bit,Android 6 box..
I have created a list " Super favourit" containing all my videaos,tv live channesl. Now I want that on starting up Kodi,this Super favourit list shows up on first main Kodi page,where a star is located at lower left corner.I click star and my Super favourit list show up.But I do not know how to setup display/location. on main kodi page linked with star at lower left corner.Please help.

TonyH

• +35/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 09:53:01 am »
I believe if you pull up the context menu in super favorites there is an option "add to favorites" or "add to kodi favorites"

mdmm55

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 10:47:38 am »
Thanks. I did that and already made a list.But this Super favourit list does not show up,when I click STAR in lower left corner of main Kodi 16 jarvid  page

TonyH

• +35/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 12:51:07 pm »
I'm at work rite now so I'm not looking at kodi, but if you right click, or press c, or menu button while highlighting one of your super favorite folders, there will be an option to add that folder to "favorites" or it may be called "kodi favorites"
That will place the chosen super favorites folder in the favorites list (star, lower left corner)

mdmm55

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2017, 06:33:59 pm »
Thank you very much. As mentioned above I already compsed super favourit List.But when I click star, at lower left corner, it does not show any favourit or superr favourit list. It does not show anything indeed.Kindly help me

TonyH

• +35/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 06:58:44 pm »
Just to clarify, you just said you already composed your super favorites list?
You need to add that list (already composed) to the favorites.
 "Favorites" is separate from "super favorites"
Adding items to favorites puts them in the star, lower left corner. Adding items to super favorites puts them into a super favorites folder of your choosing.
You need to add the folder (within super favorites) to the favorites.
If your saying you have already done that I apologize. The next thing I would try is to add a single movie or tv show to favorites to see if anything shows up and then go from there

mdmm55

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 07:11:25 am »
Dear Tony.
Koditips is my favourit site.
 Your suggestions worked.Thank you very much.