KodiTips Forums

Elysium

Keith

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Elysium
« on: July 20, 2017, 12:20:17 pm »
Hi ,i am trying to use elysium ,when i go on movies and go on search i write the movie name and then goes back to search ,it not giving me any movies,can someone help me pls?

TonyH

• +35/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
Re: Elysium
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 02:02:23 pm »
Elysium was updated earlier today. I would try to update it first from noobs and nerds

http://noobsandnerds.com/portal

There were people having the same issue as you, according to nan forums, they know about the problem and are working on it. The latest update was supposed to fix it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 02:19:27 pm by TonyH »

Dsotm

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 09:19:07 pm »
I have updated, movies are working fine but tv shows not working.   Still a on going problem or is it just me?

ttown

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 10:23:46 pm »
working fine since the update on Android OS running Kodi v17.3 ... go to the NaN forum and file a formal issue report with info to help them pinpoint continuing probs

Dsotm

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 06:37:28 pm »
 Everything is good now for me except I'm not getting any Hd(720) sources for tv shows.  Quality is a huge deal for me, the HD sources are the ones that don't give me buffering issues so it sucks for me that they are gone

hatrix

• +25/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 07:39:52 pm »
Everything is good now for me except I'm not getting any Hd(720) sources for tv shows.  Quality is a huge deal for me, the HD sources are the ones that don't give me buffering issues so it sucks for me that they are gone
sources come and go the older a release gets. Maybe real-debrid is something you should look into.

Dsotm

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 07:59:51 pm »
sources come and go the older a release gets. Maybe real-debrid is something you should look into.

Is real debrid fairly reliable and can I use it on two separate android boxes in my house?

ttown

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 09:51:57 pm »

Is real debrid fairly reliable and can I use it on two separate android boxes in my house?

up to 5 boxes at the same time, RD is cheap and more reliable then free links, better quality overall too, and not only does many add-ons support it, but Terrarium application has full integration

Dsotm

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2017, 12:24:21 am »

up to 5 boxes at the same time, RD is cheap and more reliable then free links, better quality overall too, and not only does many add-ons support it, but Terrarium application has full integration

What is terrarium application?

TonyH

• +35/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2017, 01:35:02 am »

momodig

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2017, 03:32:39 pm »
Does Elysium update automatically or do I need to download the repo again?  Or can I go to the app screen where it has uninstall, update, open, extra?

Dsotm

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2017, 04:42:26 pm »
Does Elysium update automatically or do I need to download the repo again?  Or can I go to the app screen where it has uninstall, update, open, extra?

I believe there is a option to turn on auto update

momodig

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 08:08:52 pm »
I have auto update on, but it doesn't seem to update... and i even click on the update box and I'm not getting any new version last new version I have is from either july or june, 10th.... I'm really getting annoyed and loosing faith in kodi... it's hard to watch something and enjoy it then a few days later I can't continue watching the tv series because no stream is found.

ttown

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 09:37:04 pm »
I have auto update on, but it doesn't seem to update... and i even click on the update box and I'm not getting any new version last new version I have is from either july or june, 10th.... I'm really getting annoyed and loosing faith in kodi... it's hard to watch something and enjoy it then a few days later I can't continue watching the tv series because no stream is found.

well, that's just how 3rd party add-ons are, free is free, take the good with the bad and don't rely on one add-on, I have about 120 working add-ons running on my device to test and play with, plenty of options

Bombardier

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2017, 06:45:12 am »
I installed on RPi2 today Elysium, SkyNet and UK Turk using that ares program addon and non of the addons work. I click on them to start and I just get error message. While all those addons work on my PC in windows.
I also installed on RPi2 Covenant addon (but not over Ares) and that works.

EDIT ok they work now, I had to install repos.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 07:52:59 am by Bombardier »

DragonMuze

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2017, 07:17:07 pm »
Elysium was updated earlier today. I would try to update it first from noobs and nerds

http://noobsandnerds.com/portal

There were people having the same issue as you, according to nan forums, they know about the problem and are working on it. The latest update was supposed to fix it.

Still new to my older MXQ andriod box and trying to fix things that aren't working. How do I add or update with the link you provided?

RodgerB

• +19/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2017, 10:45:07 pm »
Just watched AGT on Elysium. No problems. This is my go to addon for movies and tv shows.

momodig

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2017, 11:49:40 pm »
alot of shows don't work for me, like orphan black season 3... infact most of the tv shows i want to watch it says no stream available?

DragonMuze

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2017, 11:28:06 am »
alot of shows don't work for me, like orphan black season 3... infact most of the tv shows i want to watch it says no stream available?
Same here no shows or movies seem to work for me.

momodig

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2017, 06:59:59 pm »
what is this ares wizard