KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Covenant stopped showing tv shows, does show movies

Covenant stopped showing tv shows, does show movies
« on: July 21, 2017, 10:58:22 am »
Yesterday I opened up covenant and attempted to watch a show, when browsing shows it will show the network but nothing is populated, when clicking on a specific network it shows covenant/watched with no content, then I checked to see if movies showed and played and they do. I then found a clear cache function and checked to see if that fixed it and nothing, I then removed covenant and reinstalled, nothing. I am new to Kodi, as of yesterday it seems several people are having this issue but I have not read any fixes for my specific issue, I am running it on pc through a vpn, I also attempted with my vpn disabled. Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Waylane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant stopped showing tv shows, does show movies
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 11:08:13 am »
Having the same issue. Currently upgrading to kodi 17.3. Going to see if that might fix the issue. I'll keep you posted

flhthemi

• +20/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 08:56:22 am »
Do you have a trakt account setup in Covenant and did you activate it?

Jamcraze

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 10:01:08 pm »
I am using kodi 17.3 and the latest covenant.  I am having the same issue where i can see lists of movies, but not tv shows.  I did setup and activate tract.

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 02:58:23 am »
Sorry, I was out for a week. I do not have trakt