KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Download menu not working in Covenant and Genesis Reborn

waynezo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Download menu not working in Covenant and Genesis Reborn
« on: July 22, 2017, 07:47:54 am »
I did a clean install  of
Kodi 17.3 and configured download locations for Covenant and Genesis Reborn, but when I right click on a stream the drop down menu for downloads wont appear.  Is there something in setting I need to tweak?  I'm on Win7

waynezo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Download menu not working in Covenant and Genesis Reborn
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 08:02:40 am »
I reinstalled Exodus from Smash repo and download menu works for Exodus

bor15

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 04:42:39 am »
This just fixed it for me ...

Pretty sure you need to change some settings in Covenant:

1 Turn on DIRECTORY mode in the PLAYBACK settings

2 Setup DOWNLOADS by turning it on and then establishing a path for both movies and tv shows

Now when you select a movie/show select the stream you want to download by right clicking or using a keyboard letter "C" or by long pressing with the ENTER key or mouse pointer or finger. Context menu will not appear for a stream in any mode except Directory mode. Now the Context menu will magically appear with the word Download on it. Click it to start the download.

I usually try playing the stream 1st to avoid crappy videos or streams that may not work.

waynezo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 07:33:38 am »
Worked for me too :) Thanks for the help

Quote from: bor15 link=topic=314.msg2137#msg2137 date=1500799359
This just fixed it for me ...

[quote author=flhthemi link=topic=255.msg2113#msg2113 date=1500739110

Pretty sure you need to change some settings in Covenant:

1 Turn on DIRECTORY mode in the PLAYBACK settings

2 Setup DOWNLOADS by turning it on and then establishing a path for both movies and tv shows

Now when you select a movie/show select the stream you want to download by right clicking or using a keyboard letter "C" or by long pressing with the ENTER key or mouse pointer or finger. Context menu will not appear for a stream in any mode except Directory mode. Now the Context menu will magically appear with the word Download on it. Click it to start the download.

I usually try playing the stream 1st to avoid crappy videos or streams that may not work.

[/quote]