KodiTips Forums

Download menu not working in Covenant and Genesis Reborn

waynezo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Download menu not working in Covenant and Genesis Reborn
« on: July 22, 2017, 07:47:54 am »
I did a clean install  of
Kodi 17.3 and configured download locations for Covenant and Genesis Reborn, but when I right click on a stream the drop down menu for downloads wont appear.  Is there something in setting I need to tweak?  I'm on Win7

waynezo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Download menu not working in Covenant and Genesis Reborn
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 08:02:40 am »
I reinstalled Exodus from Smash repo and download menu works for Exodus

bor15

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 04:42:39 am »
This just fixed it for me ...

Pretty sure you need to change some settings in Covenant:

1 Turn on DIRECTORY mode in the PLAYBACK settings

2 Setup DOWNLOADS by turning it on and then establishing a path for both movies and tv shows

Now when you select a movie/show select the stream you want to download by right clicking or using a keyboard letter "C" or by long pressing with the ENTER key or mouse pointer or finger. Context menu will not appear for a stream in any mode except Directory mode. Now the Context menu will magically appear with the word Download on it. Click it to start the download.

I usually try playing the stream 1st to avoid crappy videos or streams that may not work.

waynezo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 07:33:38 am »
Worked for me too :) Thanks for the help

Quote from: bor15 link=topic=314.msg2137#msg2137 date=1500799359
This just fixed it for me ...

[quote author=flhthemi link=topic=255.msg2113#msg2113 date=1500739110

Pretty sure you need to change some settings in Covenant:

1 Turn on DIRECTORY mode in the PLAYBACK settings

2 Setup DOWNLOADS by turning it on and then establishing a path for both movies and tv shows

Now when you select a movie/show select the stream you want to download by right clicking or using a keyboard letter "C" or by long pressing with the ENTER key or mouse pointer or finger. Context menu will not appear for a stream in any mode except Directory mode. Now the Context menu will magically appear with the word Download on it. Click it to start the download.

I usually try playing the stream 1st to avoid crappy videos or streams that may not work.

[/quote]