KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

MyStreams fails to install dependency

pnoyes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
MyStreams fails to install dependency
« on: February 20, 2018, 03:13:19 pm »
I installed MyStreams a few weeks ago, and it worked very well.  Then about a week ago it disappeared from the Kodi Home page.  I went to my addons and it was there with no menu.  I clicked on it, and the install menu came up.  Clicked and it went on for a while, then "MS failed to install a dependency".  I updated my URL Resolver and the new Resolve URL.  Didn't help.  I reinstalled the MS add on.  Still failed to "install a dependency"
Any ideas?

RodgerB

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
Re: MyStreams fails to install dependency
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 04:07:05 pm »
Is that a paid service? Can't find it ...RB

hatrix

• +34/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 06:19:54 pm »
the only mystreams i know of is the paid IPTV service, like rodger mentioned.
Is this the one you are talking about?
if it is, i used to use them so i can probably help.

broknsymetry

• +6/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 07:14:42 pm »
Try again.

MyStreams Club‏ @MyStreamsClub

WebSite. fixed. If you're getting failed dependency error while trying to install Kodi addon. try again. We updated repo with the dependency it was asking for .
3:13 PM - 20 Feb 2018
https://twitter.com/MyStreamsClub/status/966088399282032640
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 07:18:46 pm by broknsymetry »

pnoyes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 07:53:55 am »
Where can I find the new zip file?  The one I have now is repository.mystreams.club-1.0.0.zip

hatrix

• +34/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 10:12:02 am »
i dropped mystreams so i'm not 100% up to date one what they are doing but here are the links where you will probably get better help

https://www.reddit.com/r/MyStreamsClub/
https://twitter.com/mystreamsclub?lang=en

pnoyes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 02:49:13 pm »
Thanks for the help, but there is no information of any use on either of those links.  There is a tweet from Mystream saying they fixed the Kodi problem, but there are plenty of tweets disagreeing with them, myself included.  I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and got the same result, "failed to add a dependency".
If they have fixed it shouldn't there be a new zip file included on the tweet?

hatrix

• +34/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 06:15:01 pm »
Thanks for the help, but there is no information of any use on either of those links.  There is a tweet from Mystream saying they fixed the Kodi problem, but there are plenty of tweets disagreeing with them, myself included.  I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and got the same result, "failed to add a dependency".
If they have fixed it shouldn't there be a new zip file included on the tweet?
what dependency is failing?
have you checked the log?
you may have to just contact mystreams directly

in the mean time, if you have a mystreams account and i assume using some type of android device, you could always install perfect player and watch it through there.

pnoyes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 05:56:59 am »
Mystream fails to add a dependency, and TV Guide.  I'm running Kodi on my Windows laptop and on an android.  I installed Perfect Player on the droid, but if Mystream is down it doesn't do much good.  It was running for about 3 hours yesterday.  Actually the best way to run it is on Google Chrome that way there are very few problems.......when it is up and running.
I'm still waiting for a response from Mystream.  Sent them an email a week ago.

hatrix

• +34/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 12:21:20 pm »
Mystream fails to add a dependency, and TV Guide.  I'm running Kodi on my Windows laptop and on an android.  I installed Perfect Player on the droid, but if Mystream is down it doesn't do much good.  It was running for about 3 hours yesterday.  Actually the best way to run it is on Google Chrome that way there are very few problems.......when it is up and running.
I'm still waiting for a response from Mystream.  Sent them an email a week ago.
well if the mystreams service itself is down then no option would work.
MS is a reseller for vaderstreams now and vader has had alot of maintenance the past week or so. That could also because problems with the service.