KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Real-Debrid issues

Wattfunk

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Real-Debrid issues
« on: April 03, 2018, 01:55:28 pm »
All of a sudden on Placenta and Incursion the debrid links are not loading. When loading a show it still shows the paid section in the dialogue box but I get no links. Using a Tanix TX9 Pro. Yesterday they were loading but not playing properly. Today they are not even loading. Anyone know what is going on?

jacksuarez7

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Real-Debrid issues
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 03:13:05 am »
All of a sudden on Placenta and Incursion the debrid links are not loading. When loading a show it still shows the paid section in the dialogue box but I get no links. Using a Tanix TX9 Pro. Yesterday they were loading but not playing properly. Today they are not even loading. Anyone know what is going on?

I'd try a reauthorise of your RD account and see if that works (its in resolver settings (easily found in Placenta tools or similar in Incursion if using) - however not sure if RD is having issues with rapidgator and nitroflare as none of their linked streams work for me either...

Sillo100

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Real-Debrid issues
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 08:48:22 am »
i've had the same problem for the last few day when I checked my sub had expired. I have just checked and everything is back to normal. Apparently you yet no warning about you're sub expiring.