KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

No stream available on Incursion, Placenta, Rising Tide

pnoyes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
No stream available on Incursion, Placenta, Rising Tide
« on: April 30, 2018, 05:03:56 pm »
I have Kodi 17.4 on my laptop running Win 7, and a desktop, Win 10.  Both are running Real-Debrid and Premiumize. Both were working fine until yesterday.  Both will still display plenty of 1080p and 720 links but trying to download or play either and all I get is No Stream Available.  I have tried everything on URL Resolver and Resolver URL.  Reset the Real Debrid on both, updated both.  Installed Blamo URL and Universal resolver.  No change. 
I can use Quasar on either and it works fine. 
I also have Kodi 17.4 on an Android, and it also works fine.  Running Real Debrid on the Android and I can download or stream 1080's with no problem.

bor15

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: No stream available on Incursion, Placenta, Rising Tide
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 01:58:10 am »
i am getting the same on incusion, placenta and exodus .. in some cases i cant even find a stream. this occurs with or without Norvpn

RodgerB

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 10:00:56 pm »
Rising Tides is working, however not all sections...As for Placenta and Incursion, I have not been using them for quite a while, prefer Flixnet...RB

broknsymetry

• +6/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 01:15:52 am »
Incursion, Placenta and Covenant work fine on a Win 10 platform for me.  Try turning on Debug logging, attempt to play a video, open log file and search for the URL of the video.  Copy the URL and paste it into your browser address bar to see if it will open in the browser.  If it doesn't open your problem is not in Kodi.  If it does open then your problem may be in URLResolver or ResolveURL modules.

I've noticed some changes to the estream, flashx, streamango and thevideo modules for URLResolver so an update will probably soon follow.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 01:22:29 am by broknsymetry »

KodiMaster

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 09:58:23 am »
Try using this add-on which works great for me:
https://kodibeginner.com/install-yoda-kodi/