KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Local IPTV

matt1313

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Local IPTV
« on: May 22, 2018, 02:26:58 pm »
Hello, I'm looking for some help. When gf was around I was able to get my local news through their add-on. Now with them moving to premium I lost my local news.

Can anyone help me get some local news channels in the Los Angeles market?
Or
Help me grab a link from the news website for the stream so I can create a playlist?

Kruncy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Local IPTV
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 09:15:28 am »
You might try C Cloud or Channel Pear.  Both have local news channels from across the US.  I live closer to NYC so I've never tested their LA channels, but they both have them.

If you've never used Channel Pear, you'll need to get their addon directly from their website.
Pretty sure I installed C Cloud from the kodil repo.

matt1313

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 01:41:42 pm »
You might try C Cloud or Channel Pear.  Both have local news channels from across the US.  I live closer to NYC so I've never tested their LA channels, but they both have them.

If you've never used Channel Pear, you'll need to get their addon directly from their website.
Pretty sure I installed C Cloud from the kodil repo.

Thank you for this.

EzzE

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 01:51:16 pm »
You will find a great KTLA feed inside of Sports Devil.  Go to the LIVE TV ---> Shadownet.ro ---> USA CHANNELS ---> 2nd or 3rd page as I recall.

The SELFLESS addon has a fabulous LOCAL NEWS section with all the LA channels available (for News).

Hope that helps!