KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Neptune Rising: Can no longer download videos

Neptune Rising: Can no longer download videos
« on: June 18, 2018, 07:52:50 pm »
As of a few days ago, I can no longer download videos in Neptune Rising. If I select download, nothing happens and nothing appears in the Kodi Log.
I have been downloading videos with Neptune Rising for months now. I have also tried this on another system with the same result.
Any help fixing or troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated.

flhthemi

• +20/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: Neptune Rising: Can no longer download videos
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 08:55:11 am »
You are correct. I suspect the dev should be made aware of this. He also maintains Placenta which has issues since it's last update finding WORKING sources for SOME TV shows. I reinstalled the last version of Placenta. I get about 40+ returns on one particular episode and can usually find a few that will play it. But the update returns about 14-15 and none of them will stream, at least not to me. Now both these fine addons are hosed up at least since the last updates. Blamo maintains them, I think. Recently he has been a little edgy and I don't want to be the one that pisses him off about something not working.

EDIT: Well I did notify him on Twitter...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 09:03:18 am by flhthemi »

Re: Neptune Rising: Can no longer download videos
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 11:33:55 pm »
Thanks.
Latest update (1.4.2) appeared today and fixed my issue!